Liverpool PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Thought it was one of rodders least composed performances in a while

But that also applies to plenty of players today
Could have been Rodri’s worst passing performance is a very long time. Covered lots of ground, but I’d love to see a comparison of his passing stats today versus just his average.

Stones for me. Ake was at fault for the penalty but Eddie didn’t need to commit, the worst thing if he had held back would be to concede a goal, but he ended up conceding and injured. Ake was pretty solid the rest of the game, what concerned me was how often Luis Diaz broke away on the left, and how nobody seemed to be in the centre back position to mop up. the atmosphere definitely got to us in second half, but oh if only the Doku shot had been just a centimetre to the left. We should have taken the chances in the first half when we showed we are still better than them. Where was Dias, is he one card short of suspension or a niggle perhaps?

ederson 5 walker 6 akanji 8 stones 8 ake 4 rodri 7 kdb 6 foden 7 silva 6 alvarez 5 haaland 4 ortega 7 kovacic 7 doku 6

Who the fuck voted for Walker, he was absolutely dire
Every single time Diaz got on the through ball, it’s was because Walker was fast asleep.

At one point, Walker was 15 yards from the touchline and 30 yds from goal, with Diaz 10 yards inside him and 10 yds ahead of him. Walker was literally standing in the middle of nowhere, with no-one within 10 yds of him…and that was his “defensive” position!!!

And, don’t get me started on his lack of touch when it matters!!! Over-hit through balls, leathered crosses when he needed a little finesse and couldn’t find a man to save his life!

He is living on his wits and his WANING speed, which is overexposing his defensive frailties and absolutely dire headwork.

Infuriatingly, every now and then he gives us some attacking impetus and creates something, but at his age and all the shit going on in his life, and his poor attempts at stopping a decent player from crossing the ball, we really need to start thinking HARD about his replacement.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.