Liverpool PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Every single time Diaz got on the through ball, it’s was because Walker was fast asleep.

At one point, Walker was 15 yards from the touchline and 30 yds from goal, with Diaz was 10 yards inside him and 10 yds ahead of him. Walker was literally standing in the middle of nowhere, with no-one within 10 yds of him…and that was his “defensive” position!!!

And, don’t get me started on his lack of touch when it matters!!! Over-hit through balls, leathered crosses when he needed a little finesse and couldn’t find a man to save his life!

He is living on his wits and his WANING speed, which is overexposing his defensive frailties and absolutely dire headwork.

Infuriatingly, every now and then he gives us some attacking impetus and creates something, but at his age and all the shit going on in his life, and his poor attempts at stopping a decent player from crossing the ball, we really need to start thinking HARD about his replacement.
Absolutely, well said

Kovacic for me, which, given he was only on the pitch for 20 minutes, speaks volumes for some of the others. One or two ridiculously bad crosses aside Walker had some good moments as did Johnny Boulders, and Foden was good 1st half.
Poor from Alvarez, but at least he broke sweat, which was more than I could say for Haaland

I thought Akanji actually had a good game.

Which in the context of all the other players makes him my MOTM by a country mile.

Kovacic man of the match for being responsible for us getting a tiny bit of control bsck when we were getting over run

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.