Liverpool PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Voted John for his contribution throughout the whole match. That moment of composure in the 6 yard box when they were all over us was spectacular - I actually burst out laughing. Love him.

My vote was originally going between Diaz and Nunez for all their important defensive clearances, we couldn't have got that result without them. Why weren't they on the list?

Kovacic for me. Stones was one of the few who had a good game but Kova took responsibility and gave the midfield control that saved us from defeat. Doku could have been a late hero or villain.

Not a great game and we were lucky to hang on. Went with Stones
It's amazing how the media are reporting this as a great game, probably shows how highly they actually rate us... we were so poor so it made it competitive. Stones for me, mostly because I'd guess he had the best pass completion stats? Plus, a clever goal.

Stones for me, mostly because I'd guess he had the best pass completion stats?

I doubt he completed many passes, especially in midfield. But would be happy to see the actual stats.

Edit: Stones had 82% pass completion which isn't good. Ake had 79% which is really bad. In contrast, Akanji had 93% which is outstanding.

Kevin had 64 %, that's poor. And Alvarez had 55% which is quite bad. Those two plus Ake were our worst players passing wise.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.