Liverpool Post Match Thread

sometimes it feels as if we are handicapped with selection of toure, he is a automatic selection when he shouldnt be but it seems as if manager doesnt have the confidence to drop such a big name as it will get the media and his agent talking rubbish in the press

Won't show up on the scoresheet but I was happy to see KDB play well today. He tries so many risky passes that it sometimes puts us under pressure but he played some phenomenal balls today and was easily amongst our best

we'd be lucky to win any game this season if we put Yaya and Fernando in front of a CB pair of Mangala and Demichelis...Does Pelle really get paid to make these decisions? Wow.....

You have to laugh at some of us fans predicting that Liverpool are a mid table team and that a midfield of Can, Lucas and Milner can't handle our two defensive and attacking midfielders. We were schooled and owned by a far better team today with the emphasis on "team". Hope we never ever put that defence out again. It was shockingly bad!!!
I predicted this result straight after the Villa game and got shot down and laughed at. It amazes me how so many city fans see us as an invincible barca 09 team.

cannot stand the stupid scousers, horrible club and fans. we played really bad today, but onward and upwards and move onto the next game

We would not have got beat 4-1 had we started with that 2nd half team.

Toure is finished and the sooner we realise that the better.

Pellegrini cost us the points today. Started Demichelis against a team that presses. And Toure. Knew we'd get beat when I saw the team

I would appreciate it more if pellers came out and held his hands up with the selection, because he has made that mistake countless times to understand it doesn't work

For me players have no leadership, and that is MP fault. He's not a poor manager but he doesn't know how to adjust his set up or ensure players know their jobs.
We have a very good squad with some star dust but we lack what Liverpool demonstrated tonight, effort to make a game plan work.
For me this city chapter must close before it's too late. The king is dead long life the king. Ancelloti til the summer and possibly beyond.

we'd be lucky to win any game this season if we put Yaya and Fernando in front of a CB pair off Mangala and Demichelis...Does Pelle really get paid to make these decisions? Wow.....not the first time this season.....
Mind boggling!? How he could have sat and thought, hmmm, that'll be effective against a Klopp team is beyond me. Worth sacking for this decision alone!!

Just one game. Plenty left. You considered Arsenal the threat and you're still ahead of them, and you've got a fair few points on Liverpool. Cheer up, you could be Hartlepool fans, or worse, Real Madrid fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.