Liverpool Post Match Thread

The worst team selection and use of subs I've seen, loosing by 2 goals at home at ht and takes of yaya and navas and bring on 2 defensive players , if he wanted to be more solid defensively then you only take of navas for Fernandinho and move yaya up who was our best player in the first half along with Sergio and Kevin

What pisses me off more than anything is that we're gonna see this performance again. Pellers will, undoubtedly, pull this shit over and over.
Same here,play the strongest team which he didn't,he was trying to get by and rest players for juventus shocking decision ...

What pisses me off more than anything is that we're gonna see this performance again. Pellers will, undoubtedly, pull this shit over and over.

Already has - plays the wrong starting 11, and then tries to correct it during the game sometimes successfully and other times not. A lot on here said we rue passing on Klopp, and if Guardiola doesn't come not sure where this leaves us.

We were obliterated today. Firmino and Coutinho destroyed us. No leaders in our team today, no fight, little quality. Just a bunch of individuals hoping someone else will produce a moment of magic. Shit.

We would not have got beat 4-1 had we started with that 2nd half team.

Toure is finished and the sooner we realise that the better.

Pellegrini cost us the points today. Started Demichelis against a team that presses. And Toure. Knew we'd get beat when I saw the team

This.

I will keep this short - we were overrun by a team that simply wanted it more than us - Klopp against Pellers? I know who I would prefer

Yaya looked so over the hill today. I
We need to start a campaign to get rid of this turd, it's fucking depressing watching him fuck up all the time.

Yeh being top at the beginning of the day, top scorers, quarters of the CC and Champs league qualification is outrageously bad. FFS Armaan we're all shocked at how bad we were today. Pellegrini took a gamble at the selection and got it completely wrong. He knows it and I'm sure he'll take the blame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.