Liverpool - post match thread.

We certainly won't win the league only winning 50% of our home games. Can't remember the last time we won comfortably at home in the league.

I think there has only been one really comfortable win and that was Bournemouth. It's been a terrible return at home this season. We have dropped 15 points! In the first title winning season we dropped 2 and the 2nd we dropped 5.

We just haven't scored enough goals at home. Poor finishing has really cost us.

Anyone notice Sky trying to paint Quinny as a big City supporter in their post match debate?

I enjoyed that - helps that by sitting in the Family Stand I wasn't sure about our pens in the first half, guessed we'd been screwed by how pissed off Sterling was.

Kev was fucking hopeless again, improved when pushed out wide.

didn't think we were particularly good today, I think we're carrying too many players and it's just time for Pep to man up and if he's not keeping them next season, don't use them.

Yaya was an embarrassment second half, he's absolutely finished.

It's like a broken record this season with keeping the opposition in the game by missing the easiest chances over and over again. Just fed up with it now, it's not enjoyable to watch us fuck up constantly.

Stepped up to the plate after we went behind. Was pretty anonymous in the first half, but that could be said about a few of our players this afternoon.

We haven't put together a 'whole team' performance since, probably Barca at home! Big Willie was MotM for me. Pity he couldn't stop the greedy bastard's pen!

But another game where the vagaries of PL reffing have shafted us. Just how the foul on Sterling down in front of the CB stand becomes a Dipper free kick is probably something for the Magic Circle to understand. And the Liverpool player busting a cuffin' gut to keep the ball in play but doesn't make it - but the partially-sighted lino on the CB stand side still gave it him - probably for 'effort'!

I'd like to know what Pep said to the gormless, bottling, dissembling, cheating bastard on the way off. He's probably got his name into the report and expect him sitting with the FOCs in CBL3 for the next game!

Can't believe people are slating Aguero, I thought he was terrific. Yes he could of done better with the chance at the end. However his energy and work rate was fantastic, he was everywhere. Amazing performance from Kun overall.

Mate he was brilliant and yet again he was the one who scored and saved a point for the team.

Yes he missed chances but at least he consistently scores aswell. Ran the channels tirelessly and continually pressed.

Very entertaining game, again not clinical enough but it least we did not lose against a top 4 rival.

The sooner the FA brings in some form of video analysis to help the referees the better because we are being screwed at present.

Need to get a result at Arsenal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.