Liverpool sign Joe Cole

Great signing that I wish City would of went for Cole ahead of Milner. Now I feel Liverpool may well hold onto there key players and could well be a force next season that battle for 4th place next year will be harder than last season this season.

They can battle for 4th we will be battling for top spot with chelsea.

Cole is a decent player when the goings good but he his not one for a battle when things are going rough Milner is.

Milner is also younger and more ambitous.

leighton said:
Great signing that I wish City would of went for Cole ahead of Milner. Now I feel Liverpool may well hold onto there key players and could well be a force next season that battle for 4th place next year will be harder than last season this season.

The signing of an erstwhile international and a CFC cast-off is not the catalyst which will get key players scrambling to sign. Once upon a time The Dippers would have beaten CFC to his signature when he was leaving Wiiiiiist Hiiiiiiiiiiim, not when CFC had finished with him.

I think it is a measure of how far we have come that we need not be worried that he is now a dipper.

There are bigger targets out there now for us.

He will do OK there but I believe it's because we don't want him rather than him choosing the scousers over us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.