Liverpool sign Joe Cole

Thats it then, might as well give them the fourth spot. wont bother us challenging for top spot though.

I still think Joe Cole has a lot to offer. Not saying Liverpool will win the title but if they hold onto there other players they could well get a top 4 finish this season. Maybe Gerrard is on his way or Torres but still Cole is a great signing.

we dont need him, for me, Silva and Johnson are and will be in 3 years time are much better players. We need to be looking a younger players. Cole is 29 this year, fair enough, not old but we need to be looking forward. We have enough experienced players in the team, we need to mix that with young, exciting players like we are doing

Its a decent signing for them but where does this leave aqualani, this assumes they are going to play a 3 man midfield of gerrard, mascherano and cole ( if mascherano doesnt leave ).

If mascherano leaves, that midfield is absolute paperweight and will be rolled over by absolute anyone with a bit of power in midfield!

SSN creaming themselves silly over it. Twats<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:38 pm --<br /><br />
Clubber said:
He's left a cl club for a Europa league team, and from what ancelotti says, it was down to money the reason he left.

Do you think people condem him, like they have yaya.

I just emailed SSN asking that question. They haven't read it out though. Shock.

Shows how far their sights have been lowered in the transfer market, they are now having to take a punt on an injury prone free transfer rathers than signing the likes of Torres and Mascherano a few years back.
A bit like the rags having to sign Owen last year because of their debts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.