Liverpool Thread 2011/12

Re: Liverpool are awful

SkyBlueFlux said:
I never read too much into pre-season friendlies.

Every pre-season one of the Prem teams gets whacked by some team nobodies ever heard of, but by the time the first game comes round it'll mean nothing.

but they have lost the previous 2 by 3-0.

jimharri said:
What station is it on, pretty please?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4e31e72fe3862" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel ... 1e72fe3862</a>

I'm watching this one

14 goals conceded so far in pre-season...

Oh dear. Resurgent my arse!

Reina... Great Keeper.
Johnson... Over-rated and can't defend to save his life.
Carragher... Great player for them but over the hill.
Adam... A very poor man's Xabi Alonso.
Downing... A poor man's Adam Johnson.
Kuyt... A poor man's Carlos Tevez.
Carroll... Great in the air and a powerful shot but still unproven and got lead in his boots and injury prone.
Suarez... Excellent player.
Gerrard... Injured. Still.

As for the rest... Meh.

I'll give Kenny until Xmas.

But, just look how many Liverpool shirts are in that crowd! Must be over half...?

"Ketil B. Stensrud
I hate to say this, but Vålerenga are fielding their reserves tonight. They've even got three players starting from Norwegian 3rd division.
"

HAHAHAH

and on rawk they have a thread "fuck 4th were going for 1st" hahaha fuck off.

SkyBlueFlux said:
I never read too much into pre-season friendlies.

Every pre-season one of the Prem teams gets whacked by some team nobodies ever heard of, but by the time the first game comes round it'll mean nothing.
It's not they're just getting battered, it's that they're making basic mistakes that won't just stop because its not preseason. Low crosses into the box aren't being blocked or cleared, slow against the counter, etc..

Plus they've been battered by multiple teams who are far below premier league quality

i guess the novelty of dalglish has well and truely worn off

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.