Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Pubteam Lomas said:
One guy just phoned 606 and said they should get Mourinho in as "he's not having a good time at Madrid!"
Worse thing was, he was being serious!
He then added to the comedy when he said the players would come to club because of their history!!!

Haha heard that but that other bloke put him right saying Mourinho doesn't do building teams

Pubteam Lomas said:
One guy just phoned 606 and said they should get Mourinho in as "he's not having a good time at Madrid!"
He then added to the comedy when he said the players would come to club because of their history!!!

This sort of comment is typical of the 'head in the sand- we used to win eveything and that's the level be belong at' fan. Arse have thousand's of them as well. Just wait til the rags start falling. The indignation will be epic.

As for finishing second.....they're only a few of our ref decisions from being in proper relegation trouble.

blue b4 the moon said:
Pubteam Lomas said:

This sort of comment is typical of the 'head in the sand- we used to win eveything and that's the level be belong at' fan. Arse have thousand's of them as well. Just wait til the rags start falling. The indignation will be epic.

As for finishing second.....they're only a few of our ref decisions from being in proper relegation trouble.

The Dippers have every chance of coming second - but only if yer include the Merseyside clubs.

Ducado said:
ultimateharold said:
Have RAWK done away with a matchday thread in favour of a read only commentary?

They don't have one, RAWK is the North Korea of Football forums

Hahaha brilliant. It makes me laugh how ridiculously moderated that forum is, they're desperate for no one to burst their deluded little bubble.

I'm watching motd tonight solely to see this Liverpool game. Car crash tv, my favourite!

read his comments this morning ,the translation was "we are better than city",,show some respect for the champions,pleaseeeeeeee.

Some priceless stuff on RAWK tonight;

i8lki.png

5NAr9.png

z6uoT.png

''Shelvey moves like the QE2''. Brilliant. They obviously seen Garcia or Barry at full whack!!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Ducado said:
ultimateharold said:
Have RAWK done away with a matchday thread in favour of a read only commentary?

They don't have one, RAWK is the North Korea of Football forums

Hahaha brilliant. It makes me laugh how ridiculously moderated that forum is, they're desperate for no one to burst their deluded little bubble.

I'm watching motd tonight solely to see this Liverpool game. Car crash tv, my favourite!

It's not really a forum when difficult subjects are not allowed to be discussed, the whole King Kenny thing was a great example, the few heretics on there that dared suggest that perhaps he was a bit past it etc, were roundly abused and banned

It must be hard being a fan of a team that was part of the cosy top 4, but by the looks of it they are Mid Table at best

Ducado said:
It's not really a forum when difficult subjects are not allowed to be discussed, the whole King Kenny thing was a great example, the few heretics on there that dared suggest that perhaps he was a bit past it etc, were roundly abused and banned

It must be hard being a fan of a team that was part of the cosy top 4, but by the looks of it they are Mid Table at best
B-b-b-b-but; I thought they were saying that they still had a realistic shout at a top 2/4 spot? I'm confused.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.