Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Re: Liverpool Thread 2012

dont know about the guy but shirts are at the back , all 3

atleast the 3rd kit is better than what we were seeing a few days back. Although still bad enough , home one is classic, away one seems perfect for sea diving?

suarez7 said:

atleast the 3rd kit is better than what we were seeing a few days back. Although still bad enough , home one is classic, away one seems perfect for diving?

Edited for accuracy:

steven-gerrard-diver.jpg

suarez7 said:

atleast the 3rd kit is better than what we were seeing a few days back. Although still bad enough , home one is classic, away one seems perfect for sea diving?

will sink perfectly alongside your league ambitions for another season.

If I was the owners of Liverpool and Everton I'd get together and agree to ground share. It just makes sense, and if they pooled resources they could build one of the best in Britain. For me the fans can fuck off. They'll moan like fuck, but still go, and in time they'd get used to it. It happens in other countries so why not here. Sick of people going on about the fans. It's just shite, and to paraphrase a very good film.........'Build it and they will come'!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
suarez7 said:

will sink perfectly alongside your league ambitions for another season.

thank you

malg said:
If I was the owners of Liverpool and Everton I'd get together and agree to ground share. It just makes sense, and if they pooled resources they could build one of the best in Britain. For me the fans can fuck off. They'll moan like fuck, but still go, and in time they'd get used to it. It happens in other countries so why not here. Sick of people going on about the fans. It's just shite, and to paraphrase a very good film.........'Build it and they will come'!

ok thickhead , you dont get the logic , everton cant spend any money on new stadium , lfc can fill a 60k stadium week in week out , everton cant

i thought city fans understood the importance of fans and you clearly don't<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:08 am --<br /><br />
gordondaviesmoustache said:
suarez7 said:

atleast the 3rd kit is better than what we were seeing a few days back. Although still bad enough , home one is classic, away one seems perfect for diving?

Edited for accuracy:

steven-gerrard-diver.jpg

haha , good one

suarez7 said:
malg said:

ok thickhead , you dont get the logic , everton cant spend any money on new stadium , lfc can fill a 60k stadium week in week out , everton cant

i thought city fans understood the importance of fans and you clearly don't

-- Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:08 am --

gordondaviesmoustache said:
suarez7 said:

Edited for accuracy:

steven-gerrard-diver.jpg

haha , good one

You seriously need to simmer the fuck down you cocky ****.

You're dip in attendances and home league form is quite a hilarious coincidence. As already mentioned, to pay off a new stadium, prices would be bumped up to fuck, like le Arse. First season would probably sell out most or all home games, the honeymoon period will fade and attendances will drop as you suffer from having to scrape transfer funds together to buy players and most probably still not compete for CL places.

Therefore, you will not sell out every home game.

It's ok though, you can grasp hold of your history tightly and cry wank to sleep.

suarez7 said:
malg said:

You need to calm down there Suarez7, the guy expresses a reasonable opinion, no need to get abusive.

At the risk of getting abuse myself, I think you only get 1/2 the logic yourself. Not having a go at you, so think first, but you say Everton can't spend money on new stadium. Fair point, but can Liverpool? Reading between the lines from FSG/Henry, the answer seems to be no.

This is nothing to do with attendances, they simply don't have the money to put up in the first place. On the other hand, Everton can probably get big enough attendances to pay off some big bills (if they weren't already paying off the old ones!)

I saw a headline from the Mirror saying Moyes thinks groundsharing is a good idea. Didn't bother reading it as its in the Mirror and so is completely unreliable, but he probably did say it.

suarez7 said:
malg said:

Calm down.

They do that though dont they though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.