Liverpool Thread 2012/13

Re: Liverpool Thread 2012

suarez7 said:
it will take city win most of what they can over next 10 years to be where liverpool is, we had a succesful 2005-2007 period , yes , we'll loose fans , but not that soon

nocountryforoldmenposter3.jpg

suarez7 said:
it will take city win most of what they can over next 10 years to be where liverpool is, we had a succesful 2005-2007 period , yes , we'll loose fans , but not that soon

What the fuck does that even mean?

Typical dipper "History blah blah blah" living in the past.

squirtyflower said:
citykev28 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
What an appropriate post, given your username.

I'm not entirely sure when it was. It was certainly well after September 1st 2008 and it was definitely well before we bought Yaya and Silva, but I remember realising that our owners were going to take this club to unimaginable heights and make our club as big as Liverpool.

Around this time I expressed this view to various friends who supported Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs. They all snorted with derision and came out with the usual crap about not being able to buy success/history [delete as appropriate] but I stood my ground because a light had turned on in my head. Maybe it was wishful thinking, but I invited further ridicule down the line, so I must have really meant it.

And now here we are a few years later and I'm going to make another prediction: within a decade we will be viewed as big a club as Real, Barca and united. Money has played an enormous part, but our success to date has been managed in such a professional and expert way it is difficult to imagine any other outcome.

The profile of this football club just keeps growing and growing and Liverpool do not have the resources, the time, or the wherewithal to deal with us overtaking them in the outside lane.

As you say, the future's blue.

fantastic post. we just know. i try to tell people and when they mock me, i feel sorry for them. a blackburn fan tried it on today.

my moment of clarity came the day after spurs dicked us at eastlands for the champs league. i listened to khaldoon and just thought "we're sorted".

then he fucked it all by denying the barm.
whilst i recognised what wonderful and astute leadership we had

i have never accused city of buying sucess , i think its your money , you can spend it as you like , its totally upto a club

suarez7 said:
And where precisely are you now?

depends how you determine " fans ". your crowds will not go down substantially but the ones who wear shirts and will never attend anfield in their lifetimes' will jump ship and support whoever is successful. truth is your light years away from winning the premiership and that grates on you. am not saying everton are any nearer but our expectations are much less, and if you finish 7th we will be 9th, 10th at the worst, so who is the more rational fan? i would never dispute your worldwide fame but it's based on a past history and not your current status.

suarez7 said:
When did you win the prem?

shackattack said:
depends how you determine " fans ". your crowds will not go down substantially but the ones who wear shirts and will never attend anfield in their lifetimes' will jump ship and support whoever is successful. truth is your light years away from winning the premiership and that grates on you. am not saying everton are any nearer but our expectations are much less, and if you finish 7th we will be 9th, 10th at the worst, so who is the more rational fan? i would never dispute your worldwide fame but it's based on a past history and not your current status.

Most lfc fans accept that we are a top 4 team at best , i dont dream about a title win and you are only basing your facts on a minority who thinks we will win the league , most accept we won't , how is that irrational?

suarez7 said:
what about these fans suarez7- <a class="postlink" href="http://m.dailypost.co.uk/ms/p/tmg/welshdp/seUcjCQNosGgy47t39rvWog/view.m?id=4638258&tid=638956&cat=North_Wales_News" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.dailypost.co.uk/ms/p/tmg/welsh ... Wales_News</a><br /><br />-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:18 pm --<br /><br />
suarez7 said:
shackattack said:

Most lfc fans accept that we are a top 4 team at best , i dont dream about a title win and you are only basing your facts on a minority who thinks we will win the league , most accept we won't , how is that irrational?

have you never been on RAWK ??????????

shackattack said:
suarez7 said:
what about these fans suarez7- <a class="postlink" href="http://m.dailypost.co.uk/ms/p/tmg/welshdp/seUcjCQNosGgy47t39rvWog/view.m?id=4638258&tid=638956&cat=North_Wales_News" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.dailypost.co.uk/ms/p/tmg/welsh ... Wales_News</a>

-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:18 pm --

suarez7 said:
shackattack said:

have you never been on RAWK ??????????

Dude , i know how it's there , but still RAWK is still a minority , it doesn't represents the views of millions of other fans and even lots in RAWK have same opinion as me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.