Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

supercrystal7

13/05/12 said:
supercrystal7 said:
13/05/12 said:
I have a few contacts at clubs mate, mainly Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham. I know about Clyne because he was on Arsenal's radar as a potential replacement for Sagna for the last year but Sagna's improved form this season means Wenger wants to keep him for a couple more seasons. He'll sign an extension. When I asked what this meant for a future move for Clyne I was told his agent has already been informed of Liverpool's interest. In the summer expect this deal to go through, personal terms have pretty much been sorted already.

Clyne is the future England right back. He is very talented and will be a top signing for Liverpool.

-- Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:23 pm --

16 million.

Fair enough. Not much competition at right back, but never thought Clyne had the potential of Zaha or Williams or would ever play for England. Bostock must really feel sick. Always like to see Palace boys do well and it helps the reputation of our academy.

Zaha will regret going to Man Utd.

Lot of talk about him going to Arsenal this time last year. Wenger did not see him as a player who would live up to the fee Palace wanted. Judging by what I've seen of him I agree. He's an athlete with some tricks. Should have stayed at Palace and learnt from playing in a team fighting for survival straight up. He'd be more disciplined.
He will regret going to United, because Ferguson lied to him and retired. If Ferguson had stayed I think things would have been different. Ferguson spoke to Dougie about him and was very impressed in the game we beat them at Old Trafford. That night he gave Fabio (maybe it was Rafael those two Brazilians both look the same to me for some reason) a torrid time. Ferguson would have played hi,.

He should have left Palace, because we were not likely to go up. He is quick, hard working has a trick and a decent cross. Very raw, but a lot of potential. We will see more of what he can do now. I hope we can get him back even if it means terminating some Puncheon or Jerome. If he does not go to us would like to see him go to Everton.

Re: Liverpool Thread 2013/14

supercrystal7 said:
13/05/12 said:
supercrystal7 said:
Fair enough. Not much competition at right back, but never thought Clyne had the potential of Zaha or Williams or would ever play for England. Bostock must really feel sick. Always like to see Palace boys do well and it helps the reputation of our academy.

Lot of talk about him going to Arsenal this time last year. Wenger did not see him as a player who would live up to the fee Palace wanted. Judging by what I've seen of him I agree. He's an athlete with some tricks. Should have stayed at Palace and learnt from playing in a team fighting for survival straight up. He'd be more disciplined.
He will regret going to United, because Ferguson lied to him and retired. If Ferguson had stayed I think things would have been different. Ferguson spoke to Dougie about him and was very impressed in the game we beat them at Old Trafford. That night he gave Fabio (maybe it was Rafael those two Brazilians both look the same to me for some reason) a torrid time. Ferguson would have played hi,.

He should have left Palace, because we were not likely to go up. He is quick, hard working has a trick and a decent cross. Very raw, but a lot of potential. We will see more of what he can do now. I hope we can get him back even if it means terminating some Puncheon or Jerome. If he does not go to us would like to see him go to Everton.

maybe they look the same because they're...erm...twins?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
supercrystal7 said:
13/05/12 said:

maybe they look the same because they're...erm...twins?

Sure, you might say that but how do we tell if they're those so-called, "identical" twins?

Sturridge apparently on the verge of returning.

I'd phase him back in since Sterling is playing well (but Sterling too needs to be rested and "nurtured"). I hope he doesn't turn out to be made of glass and that he can put these injuries behind him.

Come on Rodgers, know when to rest people. A pity that Suarez, Coutinho and Leiva had to come in against Oldham.

superseiyan said:

I'd phase him back in since Sterling is playing well (but Sterling too needs to be rested and "nurtured"). I hope he doesn't turn out to be made of glass and that he can put these injuries behind him.

Come on Rodgers, know when to rest people. A pity that Suarez, Coutinho and Leiva had to come in against Oldham.

Agger injured in that game too.. whens Ilori gonna play a game

gaving673 said:
superseiyan said:

Agger injured in that game too.. whens Ilori gonna play a game

Doubt Llori will play this season.

I'm surprised at how we've gotten away with the musical chairs in defense.....

Apparently the South Americans in the north like to get together every now and then:

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/KICKTV/status/421687988624453632/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/KICKTV/status/421687 ... 32/photo/1</a>

Just seen liverpool's next 6 games. Looks like they will take a maximum possible of 15 points out of 18. They will be right up there me thinks. Esp after the way they dismantled stoke. Sturridge back, Gerrad also. Who knows? Cannot rule them out of title race.

Liverpool v Aston Villa

Liverpool v Everton

West Brom v Liverpool

Liverpool v Arsenal

Fulham v Liverpool

Liverpool v Swansea

MaineDAWG2008 said:
Just seen liverpool's next 6 games. Looks like they will take a maximum possible of 15 points out of 18. They will be right up there me thinks. Esp after the way they dismantled stoke. Sturridge back, Gerrad also. Who knows? Cannot rule them out of title race.

Liverpool v Aston Villa

Liverpool v Everton

West Brom v Liverpool

Liverpool v Arsenal

Fulham v Liverpool

Liverpool v Swansea

Much tougher than it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.