Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Liverpool Thread 2013/14

So our midfield: better wit or without Gerrard?

Also we need two fullbacks yesterday.

I'm actually surprised we are 4th as our defense always looks unsettled.

superseiyan said:

Without I'm afraid, but he's still a massive player for us.

LFC-Fans said:
superseiyan said:

Jan Molby... Now, he was a massive player for ye.
;-)

Chipmeister said:
How does Skrtel get away game after game defending at set pieces, he continually pulls shirts ,blocks opponents and makes no attempt to win the ball. It is ridiculous how often he gets warned about it and nothing more.
Its even more surprising given how every televised game gives it lots of attention, so its not the refs aren't aware he does it.

LFC-Fans said:
superseiyan said:

I'm seeing some push back that while Gerrard is slower, he adds steel, leadership, and set piece delivery. We lose the pressing without Allen, and Henderson gets way more subdued....but neither are the match winner that Gerrard is.

Well this is what Rodgers gets paid for. I think all four midfielders are different and where they play in midfield also matters to. Neither is a Fernandinho or Vidal or Schweinsteigger that can do everything.

I'm glad I found this thread of condolence I would like to pay my respects to Liverpool FC they've were a great club shame it's all finished for them now.

Great to see them doing well. The Filth going shite, us ripping teams a new one, and Liverpool in the CL places......all equals Filth fans going into fucking meltdown. Long may it continue.

malg said:
Great to see them doing well. The Filth going shite, us ripping teams a new one, and Liverpool in the CL places......all equals Filth fans going into fucking meltdown. Long may it continue.

Liverpool fan here, new to this forum as you can see. Like the above post i do think the scum with struggle this season tbh. Looking at Arsenals fixtures over the next month look very tough and can see them dropping points, where do you see us finishing this season?

LFCJORDY92 said:
malg said:

Liverpool fan here, new to this forum as you can see. Like the above post i do think the scum with struggle this season tbh. Looking at Arsenals fixtures over the next month look very tough and can see them dropping points, where do you see us finishing this season?
4th fella and if Arsenal are top after their Feb/March fixtures i think they'll win it as they are tough!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.