Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Stoned Rose said:
Sky Blue said:
coleridge said:
Just catching up with the coverage after a very drunken night and a day of work in Dubai.

Rodgers was highly complimentary to us, 'world class squad, great manager...' and so on. Of course, he is emphasising their achievement (congratualtions to them] but he was very gentlemanly about it. As was Gerard.

So less of the bullshit, please. Slagging off another great English club [and also in Lancashire] is very cheap and beneath us.

We are all bigger and better than that. We are MCFC. Respect others, respect ourselves and move on to ever greater heights. CTID

Load of shite that, matey. Pure bilge.

Liverpool has never been in Lancashire.

Erm, yes it has. Prior to 1974. It is still in the historical county of Lancashire. As is Manchester.

unsworthblue said:
coleridge said:
Just catching up with the coverage after a very drunken night and a day of work in Dubai.

Rodgers was highly complimentary to us, 'world class squad, great manager...' and so on. Of course, he is emphasising their achievement (congratualtions to them] but he was very gentlemanly about it. As was Gerard.

So less of the bullshit, please. Slagging off another great English club [and also in Lancashire] is very cheap and beneath us.

We are all bigger and better than that. We are MCFC. Respect others, respect ourselves and move on to ever greater heights. CTID
finally someone who is talking sense

We always respect others just a shame they didn't respect City at Anfield or when Yaya was injured they have gone down in my expectations.

2u7evaja.jpg
e2una6a5.jpg

Very bitter fans right now. Hahaha you deluded arrogant fuckers. Most of them are from Sweden or Malaysia and tbh I'm don't think I would cope listening to non stop coverage of liverpool

unsworthblue said:
Vienna_70 said:
unsworthblue said:
so as i suspected none,cheers for that mate

Just because they weren't convicted of murder, it doesn't mean they're not muderers!
lol,ever thought of entering the legal profession? you'd make a great judge.. 'just because you are not a murderer i still sentence you to life in prison you murderer'. brilliant!
Is it alright by you if Vienna 70 calls them killers rather than murderers then?

goalmole said:
unsworthblue said:
Vienna_70 said:
Just because they weren't convicted of murder, it doesn't mean they're not muderers!
lol,ever thought of entering the legal profession? you'd make a great judge.. 'just because you are not a murderer i still sentence you to life in prison you murderer'. brilliant!
Is it alright by you if Vienna 70 calls them killers rather than murderers then?
That would certainly be more legally correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.