Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

PSmyth07 said:
bluethrunthru said:
Young Blue said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD7ImzHrS3Y I hope we are the neutrals choice!

Jesus - vomit inducing - even the most die hard Rag would want us to win on hearing that

See how he spelt Sturridge?

Sturrage

And a semi literate Scouser is somehow news...................??

stony said:
jimharri said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Only just remembered what I said in this thread a few weeks ago, I hope nobody can remember.
I do sympathise; I said I'd give my wrinkled left bollock to see Liverpool not win the title, so much did their gloating get on my tits.

Karen said she'll sort those wrinkles out for you

92265829-hot-iron.jpg

-- Sun May 04, 2014 6:24 pm --

Prestwich_Blue said:
jimharri said:
I do sympathise; I said I'd give my wrinkled left bollock to see Liverpool not win the title, so much did their gloating get on my tits.
There will be a trawl of all these solemn pledges and the mods will ensure all are honoured.

Now - Manchester_lalala, do you want to be castrated before or after your streak round Liverpool?

I believe I promised to suck Jessica Alba's arse and I am more than willing to carry out my forfeit.

Some of you people have been extremely rash.

jimharri said:
Rascal said:
Ducado said:
Sorry about this but a brilliant summary of the RAWK match thread for yesterday on Redcafe

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/rawk-goes-into-meltdown-2013-14.372218/page-60" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/rawk-goe ... 18/page-60</a>

(about 9 posts down)

I never knew RAWK had a kids section.
Ah, but dey do dough, don't dey dough! Can't be easy though, typing all that shit with limited IT equipment;

Old-Holborn-Twitter-Scouser-Keyboard.jpg

You do post some good uns. :-)

You know what that keyboard is a fake if it was genuine it would have a key which staed

Light a candle.

Quote from John Barnes

""If they win the title it will be the biggest Premier League victory in history because Liverpool finished seventh last year and now they have the same players.

"They bought Iago Aspas and Mamadou Sakho (also goalkeeper Simon Mignolet and Luis Alberto) but they aren't the reason why they are where they are and that shows how good a job Brendan Rodgers has done and how much the players have come on.

"So yes, if they win the title it will be the greatest in history. If they finished 2nd or 3rd it will be a big improvement."

Just been having some banter with a mate (not close mate I should add) who supports Liverpool but he's a Manc. I said that they'd celebrated and sang too soon about winning the league but apparently he said they sung it only because they had a "belief" and "thought they could win it, Liverpool fans are not that daft" Ha! So I then shown him the photo of the winners t-shirt before the Chelsea game but it was a "fake" he then went on to say. Fuck me I thought the rags were the most delusional fans out there but now I know different. I can't wait if we win it.
(By the way he only started supporting the dippers in the late 80's)

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Just been having some banter with a mate (not close mate I should add) who supports Liverpool but he's a Manc. I said that they'd celebrated and sang too soon about winning the league but apparently he said they sung it only because they had a "belief" and "thought they could win it, Liverpool fans are not that daft" Ha! So I then shown him the photo of the winners t-shirt before the Chelsea game but it was a "fake" he then went on to say. Fuck me I thought the rags were the most delusional fans out there but now I know different. I can't wait if we win it.
(By the way he only started supporting the dippers in the late 80's)

Say what??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.