Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Well Rodgers did say that if anyone can overturn such a GD it's Liverpool. Has he acknowledged his mistake, or is he too proud? ...and by proud, I mean self-serving, dishonest, smarmy...

gmckennasell said:
lauralouise said:
gmckennasell said:
brendan rodgers , managerial genius
He's gotta have some genius in him to get us this far with this squad.

absolutely nothing to do with your squad , 3-0 up against a team that had nothing to play for , 100% rodgers fault . Experienced managers like mourinho and pellegrini , would have took the 3 points , rodgers has a hell of a lot to learn

I'm not saying he's not got a lot to learn. Rodgers himself said "it was the management of the football game that cost us tonight. The energy of the players was fine." I just think it's silly to insinuate that he's not a very good young manager when the same people will probably sing Pulis' praises. We go into the last game of the season with the (slim) chance of winning the title, if he's not a good manager then… I dunno.

Another quality weekend for "mindgames" eh? Yet again it's the managers who are more interested in pretending they aren't under pressure who's teams bottle it, or has Pellegrini's "ignore everyone else mindgame" finally worked it's magic? Stick your mind games up your arse

RightTurnClyde said:
cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

What the fuck is that in the middle?

fuck frog man in the middle whats the bald **** on his left doing out, i thought Cracker banged him up for life

Ive never seen a capitulation like that. It tells you everything you need to know about the premier league. Reading across this website one or two of us are getting carried away. This is a huge opportunity now, but what you have witnessed tonight proves exactly why we need to keep our feet on terra firma. The top three in La Liga ALL dropped points over the weekend. I know its a different league, what Im saying is now is not the time to become complacent. I do think, though, that our experience will carry us over the line now.

Over the last few months, and I,ll bet a lot of blues feel this way, the scousers have made my feckin blood boil. That is not a football club, its like a religious cult. The way Brenda has used Hillsborough as a tool, the vile directed at us in EVERY press conference. Is off the chart. Ive never bothered with them before, most of the current generation of city fans have never been involved in a title battle with them, but naturally as we have been ive started to take more notice of them, the club and fans. Its un-real. They can do no wrong, they are the darlings and have the divine right to win this league. From souness on sky the other day, carragher etc the rot is everywhere. It is a bitter, bitter football club.

Which is why I think we deserve to win it. That combined with moureen spouting at every chance, Pellegrini has been as cool as a feckin cucumber. He has kept his counsel, been dignified in every interview. Not once has got himself involved in the mind games. It worried me at the start, and still does a bit now, when I think about bobby. His mind games won us the league in 2012. At times you think pelligrini has no ruthlessness about him, his record against the top 4 has been poor. Ill take it though over anything we have had, manuel has been the flag for this football club and shown both Chelsea and the scouse to be what they are, bitter moaning football clubs.

After the heartbreak of losing that league to barca not so long ago, I hope he has it in him to take us all the way, because he deserves it.

Der Bomber said:
Doesn't hold a - uh - CANDLE to the dearly departed Beijing Red. But this is always worth a look:

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/RAWK_Meltdown" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/RAWK_Meltdown</a>

Where did he go?

:(

Don Karleone said:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=313770.0

This is a decent read at the moment

i found the Glen Johnson, Victor Moses then the Pulp Fiction quote very funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.