Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

lauralouise said:
I'm not saying he's not got a lot to learn. Rodgers himself said "it was the management of the football game that cost us tonight. The energy of the players was fine." I just think it's silly to insinuate that he's not a very good young manager when the same people will probably sing Pulis' praises. We go into the last game of the season with the (slim) chance of winning the title, if he's not a good manager then… I dunno.
He's a good coach, there's little doubt about that. But a good manager is a different beast altogether and he isn't that yet as tonight demonstrated.

Mancini built us from the back, made us solid then made us play football. Pellegrini settled for the 3 points at Selhurst Park as that was the priority. That was good management by both of them. Rodgers has done neither with you and showed crimianl naivety tonight.

He should do less talking and more thinking. Less worrying about his pretty puerile mind-games and more about real football games. He should have shut up shop, taken the points and put the pressure back on us. If we get the 3 points against Villa and you wanted to try to catch us on GD, then do it on Sunday when you're at home against a pretty demotivated team and have nothing to lose.

Latest attempt is the "We can't win it now" angle.
Which of course is utter shit as mathematically they still can even if we win on Wednesday.

Just had my first ever read of RAWK the locked City thread.
Strange they make a thread about another club and don't like it when posters from that club post on it without even being particularly obnoxious.
Just full of trolls trotting out the same bullshit thats in the red tops about spending a 1.2 billion on the team (Fuckin know nowts) and how we should have won the league every year by 10 points. The mighty Liverpool of course have never spent big to try and win the title. The ground is half empty for all our League games apparently and of course we have no history. I won't be going back.

lauralouise said:
Damocles said:
lauralouise said:
He's gotta have some genius in him to get us this far with this squad.

City, Chelsea and Arsenal have all played about 30 games more than you and United ran out of time.

You won't even be in the CL in two years and you'll be sacking him. Mark my words.

You can only play the games that are put in front of you. We obviously do have to strengthen this summer but what's to say we can't do that and continue to compete?

-- Tue May 06, 2014 12:18 am --

blackley macca said:
Has Rogers said the squad were tired? Heard a few people mention it but no quotes.

Rodgers: "For me, it was the management of the football game that cost us tonight. The energy of the players was fine."

Suarez definitely wasn't fine, he was crocked last 15-20 minutes.

This beaut from RAWK (and he's serious I think):
A comfortable 3-0 win and city think oh well that was expected we will just go out and beat villa. After this I believe there is a total different pressure heaped on them. If villa beat them we are about a 2/7 chance to win the title. I believe!!!
So the 3 Palace goals they let in were actually a dastardly plot to unsettle us. We're clearly dealing with a dangerous opponent here.

110x150xfile.php,qavatar=73_1399325241.png.pagespeed.ic.mwXFUTVCpo.png

Prestwich_Blue said:
This beaut from RAWK (and he's serious I think):
A comfortable 3-0 win and city think oh well that was expected we will just go out and beat villa. After this I believe there is a total different pressure heaped on them. If villa beat them we are about a 2/7 chance to win the title. I believe!!!
So the 3 Palace goals they let in were actually a dastardly plot to unsettle us. We're clearly dealing with a dangerous opponent here.
iTRxKPy.gif

Skip to 1:36:30 and listen on.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b042lq9p" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b042lq9p</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.