Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

laserblue said:
moomba said:
We've won nothing yet. 3 points Wednesday and still a job to do on the weekend. Then we can enjoy it.

This all day long. Unlike the rags City fans shouldn't be so cocky until we're over the line.
No harm in enjoying the moment though<br /><br />-- Mon May 05, 2014 10:53 pm --<br /><br />
laserblue said:
moomba said:
We've won nothing yet. 3 points Wednesday and still a job to do on the weekend. Then we can enjoy it.

This all day long. Unlike the rags City fans shouldn't be so cocky until we're over the line.
No harm in enjoying the moment though

Fantastic result. Great night for us. But let's stop with the bottled it comments and the pictures, we've got 2 massive games before we can celebrate. But don't get me wrong absolutely buzzing right, what a game.<br /><br />-- Mon May 05, 2014 9:55 pm --<br /><br />Fantastic result. Great night for us. But let's stop with the bottled it comments and the pictures, we've got 2 massive games before we can celebrate. But don't get me wrong absolutely buzzing right, what a game.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand that is what you call bottling.

My heart is in a million pieces. Didn't think it would hurt more than Sunday but somehow it did. Those pictures above are proper gut-wrenching. *sobs*

Ultimately gotta be proud of the team, the manager, everybody at the club. Never in my wildest dreams did I think we'd go into the last game of the season with the potential to win the bloody thing. I'd have ripped your arm off for 4th back in August.

I don't ever want my heart broken twice in the space of 8 days again.

Congratulations to you, City.

Im not liking all these pics and comments. Surely tonight has just shown strange things do happen? And that can include being on the receiving end of a tonking from villa and west ham. We arent the rags, lets knock it on the head a bit and wait to see if we actually win the thing!
In the words of Winston Wolf "lets not start sucking each others dicks quite yet"

Rawk have locked the "time to believe we are going to win the league thread"

Oh dear.

But as other have said. We need to deliver now. No pissing about. No nerves. Get on the front foot like we did against West Brom and bring home the silver......

cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

What the fuck is that in the middle?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.