Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Rosler1985 said:
Glen Johnson having a meltdown on Twitter

Saw that.

What does he mean by tweeting "Absolutely clueless!"?

Swiftly followed by "So many sofa experts in this game.... Absolutely no idea about football what so ever!"

Actually feel quite sorry for that fat bloke on that gif, you can see how gutted he is when he says "I don't believe this", we've all been there watching catastrophic implosions like that, it ain't nice. No real need to get too personal

Obviously very chuffed with the result myself tho

Chancy Termites said:
Jesus I can hardly believe just how big a meltdown they've had. Stunning.

I don't think, even in our wildest dreams, we imagined a meltdown this big.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Actually feel quite sorry for that fat bloke on that gif, you can see how gutted he is when he says "I don't believe this", we've all been there watching catastrophic implosions like that, it ain't nice. No real need to get too personal

Obviously very chuffed with the result myself tho

You've matured a lot since you were Voodoo Blue, I'm not sure I approve ;-)

lauralouise said:
gmckennasell said:
brendan rodgers , managerial genius
He's gotta have some genius in him to get us this far with this squad.

City, Chelsea and Arsenal have all played about 30 games more than you and United ran out of time.

You won't even be in the CL in two years and you'll be sacking him. Mark my words.

Damocles said:
lauralouise said:
gmckennasell said:
brendan rodgers , managerial genius
He's gotta have some genius in him to get us this far with this squad.

City, Chelsea and Arsenal have all played about 30 games more than you and United ran out of time.

You won't even be in the CL in two years and you'll be sacking him. Mark my words.

That's not the Liverpool or the Utd way. Hodgeson and Moyes were anomalies, you should know better mate ;-)

RightTurnClyde said:
cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

What the fuck is that in the middle?
ž

Guy on the lower left doesn't give a fuck :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.