Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Tbf they put in a great performance for 79 minutes and did look like scoring 5 or 6 but in all honesty who ever thought they would blow a 3 goal lead, incredible and you only have the manager to blame for that.

Silva Service said:
-nibz- said:
MSP said:
He's not crying at all, the fucker is cheating the crying too :D

It's for the cameras, nothing more. Same with Kolo

He knows he'll never win the title with Liverpool. He's blown it and now he'll be off.

he had that stupid grin on his face after gayle scored, dont beleive the twat has shed a tear

MSP said:
blackley macca said:
Has Rogers said the squad were tired? Heard a few people mention it but no quotes.

Of course they are tired, he is playing same 12-13 player for whole season.

Imagine them next year..
Didn't I read that they've used more different players than us? Even if you only include players who played more than 10 games?

We're the ones at a disadvantage, since we have to go into next Sunday having already played in midweek.

I think the reason this is such a blow for Liverpool fans is that they know this was their best chance. They know that with the added games next season, they'll struggle to challenge for the title again (unless they spend loads of money, which they'd never do, because they get all of their players from the academy). There's a real danger that the rags could be back next season too, so CL isn't even guaranteed.

Shirley said:
Tbf they put in a great performance for 79 minutes and did look like scoring 5 or 6 but in all honesty who ever thought they would blow a 3 goal lead, incredible and you only have the manager to blame for that.

It was them stupidly trying to go for our goal difference that did them in. If Rodgers had done his job and shut up shop and taken the 3-0 it would have put the pressure on us on Wed. But instead they kept playing the same way thinking they can score a silly number of goals and got done on the counter 3 times. Shit all round.

2qsys88.jpg

Damocles said:
lauralouise said:
gmckennasell said:
brendan rodgers , managerial genius
He's gotta have some genius in him to get us this far with this squad.

City, Chelsea and Arsenal have all played about 30 games more than you and United ran out of time.

You won't even be in the CL in two years and you'll be sacking him. Mark my words.

You can only play the games that are put in front of you. We obviously do have to strengthen this summer but what's to say we can't do that and continue to compete?<br /><br />-- Tue May 06, 2014 12:18 am --<br /><br />
blackley macca said:
Has Rogers said the squad were tired? Heard a few people mention it but no quotes.

Rodgers: "For me, it was the management of the football game that cost us tonight. The energy of the players was fine."

RightTurnClyde said:
cfdsfdsgfhfdburlz.gif

What the fuck is that in the middle?

I think it's The dj Spencer from Phoenix Nights.....
The best one was the geeky scouser in a blue sweatshirt picking his nose and eating it right at the end of the match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.