Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proelia said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Have to wonder if they are contenders this season

No

Not so sure. Great start, Suarez to come back in, plus three new decent signings. Of course, us, Chelsea and the Rags should finish above them, but none have looked convincing so far and all have plenty of work to do.

In any case, been impressed so far. Playing with real intent, energy and intensity, look like a team.

@BluePhil8 said:
Well done Liverpool.

It has been shown time and time again. You don't need a world class team. If you press United and get in their faces, you can beat them.

I said at the start of the season, United will lose against Chelsea, Liverpool and City. I wasn't even joking. They have a point so well done to them but they are truly awful. I can't wait to decimate them and show to the world that the days of Ferguson's United truly are at an end.

Moyes. What a joker.

Not if we play like we did yesterday.

I remember when we beat Coventry, Liverpool and Palace to go top after 3 games under Peter Reid.....Won't last :)

YaYa's Left Peg said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Well done Liverpool.

It has been shown time and time again. You don't need a world class team. If you press United and get in their faces, you can beat them.

I said at the start of the season, United will lose against Chelsea, Liverpool and City. I wasn't even joking. They have a point so well done to them but they are truly awful. I can't wait to decimate them and show to the world that the days of Ferguson's United truly are at an end.

Moyes. What a joker.

We won't.

Kompany might be back.

Yaya will put in a massive performance as usual.

Navas, Fernandinho, Negrado and Jovetic will be fitter.

I honestly am not worried one ounce. We will win by 3 goals or more.

Rammyblues said:
Its their year, well up till Boxing day hopefully.

Ummm...you're not following the graph we should be declining right about now:

4vQsovR.jpg

ImMyDIR.jpg

Scouse_Jimi said:
Rammyblues said:

4vQsovR.jpg

ImMyDIR.jpg

We like fans that can laugh at themselves..

great job today..

samharris said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
Rammyblues said:

4vQsovR.jpg

ImMyDIR.jpg

We like fans that can laugh at themselves..

great job today..

Yes we do, that spurs fan could learn a thing or two from scouse jimi!

i said before the season started i fancied Liverpool for a decent top 4 challenge, going quite nicely for them at the minute.

@BluePhil8 said:
YaYa's Left Peg said:
@BluePhil8 said:
Well done Liverpool.

Moyes. What a joker.

We won't.

Kompany might be back.

Yaya will put in a massive performance as usual.

Navas, Fernandinho, Negrado and Jovetic will be fitter.

I honestly am not worried one ounce. We will win by 3 goals or more.
Demichelis will be signed too to cover at CB.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Have to wonder if they are contenders this season

Decent first XI but they're a bit short after that, top 4 challenge at best I think.

Will give the top teams some good games though and could win a cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.