Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scouse_Jimi said:
Andouble said:
Don't think we're interested in an expensive, long-term addition tbh

You signed Fernandinho

Who will absolutely turn good. Saw the beginnings of that in the second half yesterday.

Great start from Liverpool and seem to be doing a good bit of business with Moses and Sakho coming in. I think Chelsea have been too quick to look down on Liverpool and will regret selling them Sturridge and now giving them Moses on loan. Will be interesting to see just how well they can do. At the moment I don't think I will be shocked by anything they do this season whether it is fighting for the league or fighting for the Europa. Exciting times for Liverpool again.

Scouse_Jimi said:
GornikDaze said:
Scouse_Jimi said:
Only team with 100% win record...Personally feel the season should end now ha
Careful you don't want to end up sounding like THFC90210....

I don't like charts ;-)

Clearly I'm taking the piss, hopefully I've shown enough realism at my time on BlueMoon to show that
Indeed... Make the most of it as would we all :)

Scouse_Jimi said:
Andouble said:
Don't think we're interested in an expensive, long-term addition tbh

You signed Fernandinho
Yes, and he has been our best player after 3 games

Well done on the win today. Not many chances but a great battle

I think Liverpool show signs of real quality. The quick passing at times was awesome and I liked the way they pressed united. Enrique and Henderson were the star performers today in my eyes. Wisdom looked really good when he came on too. Absolutely excellent performances. The big question is where will Liverpool end up at the end of the season? I don't think they have the squad to get a top 4 finish but I imagine they will be in the top 6. Lets not forget that Suarez returns soon.

davymcfc said:
I think Liverpool show signs of real quality. The quick passing at times was awesome and I liked the way they pressed united. Enrique and Henderson were the star performers today in my eyes. Wisdom looked really good when he came on too. Absolutely excellent performances. The big question is where will Liverpool end up at the end of the season? I don't think they have the squad to get a top 4 finish but I imagine they will be in the top 6. Lets not forget that Suarez returns soon.

They just got 3 top class players + suarez coming in on top of the squad that just won 3 straight games. i believe they have what it takes to be in the mix for the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.