Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
thumping Dortmund at the min, 2-0 up in 13 minutes, the front 3 look so sharp, I hope we get our defenders up to speed otherwise we could have trouble in 2 weeks, because Rodgers has been fortunate in being able to get his first team ready in pre-season.
That's that then, I give up. See you all in 15/16. :)
Seriously though, how long have BVB had their German WC players back for and how many are they still missing through injury? Plus it's a friendly.

aguero93:20 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
thumping Dortmund at the min, 2-0 up in 13 minutes, the front 3 look so sharp, I hope we get our defenders up to speed otherwise we could have trouble in 2 weeks, because Rodgers has been fortunate in being able to get his first team ready in pre-season.
That's that then, I give up. See you all in 15/16. :)
Seriously though, how long have BVB had their German WC players back for and how many are they still missing through injury? Plus it's a friendly.

yh, I accept that, it's just their front 3 look really sharp, and if our defenders are not up to speed then we'll have serious trouble like we did last season, them playing us early gives them the best chance of a scalp. They still have all their old problems, but we're going to be weaker than we ordinarily would be.

Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

They're winning a friendly. This is definitive proof that they'll win the league.

did I say that? no. Are you once again over-exaggerating the content of my post in a demeaning fashion? yes.

We'll finish 20 points above them this year. They're wank and massively rode their luck last year. They won't even get top 4 and might struggle for top 5.

I can't believe how overrated they are

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

They're winning a friendly. This is definitive proof that they'll win the league.

did I say that? no. Are you once again over-exaggerating the content of my post in a demeaning fashion? yes.

I wasn't even talking to you, you bloody drama queen, it was a general pisstake of the scousers. You're such a girl.

Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

The way the commentators are wanking we are looking at masters of the universe,which is apt as Skeletor plays for them.

Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:

I wasn't even talking to you, you bloody drama queen, it was a general pisstake of the scousers. You're such a girl.

don't quote my post then, simple as.

JoeMercer'sWay said:

Dortmund are missing 7-8 starters while pool play their best team they have now...if dortmund would have had their best team they would have rip pool in pieces

yeah whatever !! said:
Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

The way the commentators are wanking we are looking at masters of the universe,which is apt as Skeletor plays for them.

TBF have you seen team Dortmund put out?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Damocles said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

don't quote my post then, simple as.

You were talking about the friendly, the topic I wanted to discuss. Fucking hell this is the stupidest conversation I've ever had on here. It's like I'm talking to a 5 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.