Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
mosssideblue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
mosssideblue said:
Were my ears deceiving me last night or did I really hear the Steve Gerrard Song being sung loud and proud?
I think that's fair enough on their part.

Whose Part, it was the Slipped on his Fekin Arse song
Was it? Fuck me, wasn't listening to the words. If so, seems a bit strange. Maybe they were being ironic in a post-modern way.

mosssideblue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
mosssideblue said:
Were my ears deceiving me last night or did I really hear the Steve Gerrard Song being sung loud and proud?
I think that's fair enough on their part.

Whose Part, it was the Slipped on his Fekin Arse song

I assumed it was this ...

Steve Gerrard, Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards
He's big and he's f**kin' hard,
Steve Gerrard, Gerrard

Poor again.

I think they're slowly learning Balotelli is not a top player. He's brilliant entertainment, but fact is he's not a top striker. They looked so poor going forward without Sturridge tonight it's scary how much they rely on him and Sterling.

Gerrard must be close to setting records with the amount of penalties he's scored - they seem to get one every few weeks!

My Mrs is a Liverpool fan and went the game with her brother, he didn't have a ticket so tried to pick one up outside. £80 later and two fakes he still didn't get to watch the match live... Says it all really.

Watching that penalty incident again looks mighty dodgy defender and goalie looked like they wanted to give that penalty away

waspish said:
Watching that penalty incident again looks mighty dodgy defender and goalie looked like they wanted to give that penalty away

I agree about the goalkeeper.

Being unable to deal with that passback is embarrassing, what a terrible player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.