Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there so much hate for my poor old Liverpool on here? What have they ever done to you lot?

Also why did your neighbours start supporting you in the title run in last season? And their support both real and online seem bitter and obsessed with LFC and are hardly ever bothered by you lot. Aren't they your bitter rivals? In fact judging from your home games your own support aren't arsed about the new City it appears.

Hope you guys win the league again this
season. Good Luck.

PIMPYTHEGLORYHUNTER said:
Why is there so much hate for my poor old Liverpool on here? What have they ever done to you lot?

Also why did your neighbours start supporting you in the title run in last season? And their support both real and online seem bitter and obsessed with LFC and are hardly ever bothered by you lot. Aren't they your bitter rivals? In fact judging from your home games your own support aren't arsed about the new City it appears.

season. Good Luck.

Ok I'll have a go at giving you the gen.

Respect. Liverpool and their fans don't show any.
The diving twat that is 100%racist didn't help you.
refs giving you everything to help you.

Luckily you had ice skates on the end of Steve the starfish legs.

season. Good Luck.

Our rivals are Chelsea. United are minor irritation we have to deal with twice a season.

Don't fall for the hype about our home support. It's all United have these days.

season. Good Luck.

I actually quite liked Liverpool FC...enemy of my enemy and all that...until last season...never in my life have I seen such cringeworthy actions by a set of fans...parades every week...photoshops that genuinely had to be seen to be believed (The shadow of shankley on rodgers shoulder particularly hilarious) and a self entitlement that was beyond even the vilest rags at their most pompous heights

It was vulgar and smug..and I lost all respect for you lot

IanBishopsHaircut said:

season. Good Luck.

I actually quite liked Liverpool FC...enemy of my enemy and all that...until last season...never in my life have I seen such cringeworthy actions by a set of fans...parades every week...photoshops that genuinely had to be seen to be believed (The shadow of shankley on rodgers shoulder particularly hilarious) and a self entitlement that was beyond even the vilest rags at their most pompous heights

It was vulgar and smug..and I lost all respect for you lot

Hear, hear.

season. Good Luck.

Trying to appear nice whilst sticking the knife in still.......typical fucking scouser.

You not got any wreaths to lay or minutes silence to observe?

IanBishopsHaircut said:
a self entitlement that was beyond even the vilest rags at their most pompous heights
I had a guy who worked for me once. Seemed like a good bloke, was good at his job and a hard worker. I decided to give him a promotion. I had a few doubts that I was promoting him above his abilities, but I thought he deserved the chance. As soon as he got the job, however, he turned into an utter arsehole. Lording it over people he used to work alongside, becoming insolent towards me and thinking he was better than he was. He didn't last very long in that role. I didnt fire him though. 'Redeploying' him was far more humiliating for him than being sacked.

I was reminded of him last spring as the mask of many Liverpool fans slipped when they had a whiff of winning the Premier League. They too had an all too brief spell in their elevated role, only to return from whence they came, even more bitter for the experience.

season. Good Luck.

tumblr_lxn39hHyhD1r22aeao1_500.gif

Throwing bricks at a coach might've had something to do with it. And that was after they won. What would they have been like if they'd lost?

I'm With Stupid said:
Throwing bricks at a coach might've had something to do with it. And that was after they won. What would they have been like if they'd lost?

tumblr_lxn39hHyhD1r22aeao1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.