Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
brendas at it again , last season win the premiership for the 96 ,now they want to win the fa cup for stevieG , why doesnt he just win a trophy for himself , it might help him keep his job , and he certainly needs something on his CV for his next job application ,he talks a good game ,but he has won absolutely f*ck all.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
brendas at it again , last season win the premiership for the 96 ,now they want to win the fa cup for stevieG , why doesnt he just win a trophy for himself , it might help him keep his job , and he certainly needs something on his CV for his next job application ,he talks a good game ,but he has won absolutely f*ck all.

[bigimg]http://i3.liverpoolecho.co.uk/incoming/article7112570.ece/alternates/s615/rodgerslma.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://www.stadiumtrophy.com/store/images/str-02.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://s324.photobucket.com/user/AlanOfPC/media/AUtrophy.gif.html[/bigimg]

PIMPYTHEGLORYHUNTER said:
Why is there so much hate for my poor old Liverpool on here? What have they ever done to you lot?

Also why did your neighbours start supporting you in the title run in last season? And their support both real and online seem bitter and obsessed with LFC and are hardly ever bothered by you lot. Aren't they your bitter rivals? In fact judging from your home games your own support aren't arsed about the new City it appears.

Hope you guys win the league again this
season. Good Luck.
It's all about last season. I still don't mind Liverpool, last season hasn't affected me. There are a lot of posters on here who won't forgive and forget though, which is a shame as we have a mutual dislike of the same set of wankers..

I remember reading a story about how Mario only needed to score 7 goals a season for Liverpool to justify the genius transfer fee they negotiated.

Even by trying desperately to find an easy out, 7 seems too much.

Why is there so much hate for my poor old Liverpool on here? What have they ever done to you lot?

Also why did your neighbours start supporting you in the title run in last season? And their support both real and online seem bitter and obsessed with LFC and are hardly ever bothered by you lot. Aren't they your bitter rivals? In fact judging from your home games your own support aren't arsed about the new City it appears.

season. Good Luck.

Killing innocent Italians
Killing Bulgarian waiters
Robbing your own fans of tickets in Athens
Brenda saying "doing it for the 96" "doing it the right way" "the Liverpool family, let them rest in peace.
Supporting a racist with sickening t-shirts of support.
Stevie GBH beating up an innocent DJ
The media myth that is the Anfield atmosphere, sing Youll Never Walk alone before the game then sit in silence expecting a win.
Sterling seems a mouthy ****.
Fowler pretending to snort a line of coke then Gerard Houllier said he was eating grass. Fine him, don't support him.
Diouf spitting at a disabled Celtic fan.
RAWK claiming our fantastic owners are murderers and have blood on their hands.
I could go on.

Kun Aguero said:

season. Good Luck.

Killing innocent Italians
Killing Bulgarian waiters
Robbing your own fans of tickets in Athens
Brenda saying "doing it for the 96" "doing it the right way" "the Liverpool family, let them rest in peace.
Supporting a racist with sickening t-shirts of support.
Stevie GBH beating up an innocent DJ
The media myth that is the Anfield atmosphere, sing Youll Never Walk alone before the game then sit in silence expecting a win.
Sterling seems a mouthy woman-beating ****.
I could go on.

edited for accuracy.

malg said:

season. Good Luck.
It's all about last season. I still don't mind Liverpool, last season hasn't affected me. There are a lot of posters on here who won't forgive and forget though, which is a shame as we have a mutual dislike of the same set of wankers..

The Judean peoples front ??

will be funny as fuck if new York city beat la galaxy to the title next year stevie mee will hate us forever

I'm With Stupid said:
Throwing bricks at a coach might've had something to do with it. And that was after they won. What would they have been like if they'd lost?

The lad they battered (14yo kid) has family or mates on here, said he got a right pasting for fuck all of grown men.
If you mean that mini van they did at the junction.

For me, last seasons arrogance, hijacking the memory of deceased as a tool for the manager to garner support err what else...
stevie "run full pelt at cardiff player and brace elbow as you raise it to smash his face" starfish is a ****, shithouse and a ****.
RAWK should be killed with a thousand cuts by real reds.

Fans on here are sound though, superseiyan for example is a fine poster on footy matters.

IanBishopsHaircut said:

season. Good Luck.

I actually quite liked Liverpool FC...enemy of my enemy and all that...until last season...never in my life have I seen such cringeworthy actions by a set of fans...parades every week...photoshops that genuinely had to be seen to be believed (The shadow of shankley on rodgers shoulder particularly hilarious) and a self entitlement that was beyond even the vilest rags at their most pompous heights

It was vulgar and smug..and I lost all respect for you lot

Well said, that Haircut.

Liverpool supporters' behaviour on the 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster, when we'd shown the utmost respect and dignity on that day was particularly galling.

I don't think any set of fans could have conducted themselves as badly as that lot did on that day.

Not even rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.