Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
steve gerrard always sounds pathetic when interviewed , like a little lamb. He wouldn't inspire me-he's the one constant in liverpool's failings over the last few years- it's no coincidence.

1. sell best player

2. buy half of southampton

3.flog sterling to death when he asks for a rest.

4. order new stand from kwik fit.

5. fall out with captain G who decides to rock the boat and leave

6.suggest jordan henderson will be new club captain,lol

7. manager gives nazi salute every time team score

8.manager says stevie g/sterling/henderson played "brilliantly" each time a mid table/lower league club is beaten.

no wonder loserpool remain firmly in the spotlight this season...big club gone wrong, badly wrong.

LMAO sick of this Jordon Henderson coverage, the monkey faced gormless twat is over rated. What's even funnier is Milner is been linked to a Liverpool move.

Henderson is trying to add hard man, and his leader to his list of capabilities. Currently stands at runs around a lot and celebrates like a true Liverpool fan.

dennishasdoneit said:
blue cigar said:
Stevie me waiting for the cameraman before giving his famous huddle speech then handing off the camaraman against palace when they blew the league,tells you everything about gerard.

Dead right.
Yep, bang on the money. It was so fucking staged, painfully embarrassing.

blue cigar said:
Stevie me waiting for the cameraman before giving his famous huddle speech then handing off the camaraman against palace when they blew the league,tells you everything about gerard.
This is exactly what I've been saying since it happened. Gerard is, always has been, and always will be a grade A cnut.
The theatrical way he 'consoled' that diving, biting, cheating little tosser was almost comical in its transparency.

Vienna_70 said:
Seeing our new Scouse pet, reminds me of another.

What happened to Scouse Jimi?

Remember him? The one from Yawksheea.

Ah the Yorkshire dipper.

KentBlue said:
blue cigar said:
This is exactly what I've been saying since it happened. Gerard is, always has been, and always will be a grade A cnut.
The theatrical way he 'consoled' that diving, biting, cheating little tosser was almost comical in its transparency.

I will never let that assault on the cardiff player rest, it was a deliberate and vicious.
If you did that to someone in the street you would be doing time.
Dirty rat is already turning and calling for a foul before he hits the deck as well.

[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/iSsvrI9Oa0pEv.gif[/bigimg]
[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ivNEx2lLRWVrW.gif[/bigimg]
[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/ibpybg5Boomi7y.gif[/bigimg]
[bigimg]http://i.minus.com/iVikZHm91jxId.gif[/bigimg]

TCIB said:
KentBlue said:
blue cigar said:

I will never let that assault on the cardiff player rest, it was a deliberate and vicious.
If you did that to someone in the street you would be doing time.
Dirty rat is already turning and calling for a foul before he hits the deck as well.
That wasn't exactly Ben Thatcher elbowing Mendes. I don't think that was that bad. Looks more of a reaction to them running into each other. Hardly an assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.