Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen_Hunter_635_Jan.jpg

Despise the club & their fans. Always the victim, never a truer word spoken. Horrible club from top to bottom.

Have they tapped up our Jimmy to market him as the new Stevie me?

Thick cunts will have a job on as the man is the complete opposite.

mat said:

Thick c**ts will have a job on as the man is the complete opposite.

But Hodgson will pick him in England's starting line up as soon as signs for them.

I'm With Stupid said:
PIMPYTHEGLORYHUNTER said:
Why is there so much hate for my poor old Liverpool on here? What have they ever done to you lot?
Throwing bricks at a coach might've had something to do with it. And that was after they won. What would they have been like if they'd lost?
Been doing it for 35+ years, and I'm sure longer.

1981 LC semi, we had every window in the coach smashed by the scum, on the way to the match. After the game, scores standing outside the away end at the final whistle with their favourite knife, named after a local park, slashing at anyone including women, and they won the tie !

Other than that....

Ray78 said:
mat said:

Thick c**ts will have a job on as the man is the complete opposite.

But Hodgson will pick him in England's starting line up as soon as signs for them.
First on teamsheet.

blue cigar said:
Stevie me waiting for the cameraman before giving his famous huddle speech then handing off the camaraman against palace when they blew the league,tells you everything about gerard.

Dead right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.