Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
supercrystal7 said:
blue underpants said:
Need Liverpool through here
No we don't. I have faith in Arsenal. Plus I would much rather face Bolton at home than Liverpool.

if the statement is 'stopping united winning it at some point' then you cant rely on Liverpool, anyone else yes but not Liverpool

marco said:
supercrystal7 said:
blue underpants said:
Need Liverpool through here
No we don't. I have faith in Arsenal. Plus I would much rather face Bolton at home than Liverpool.

if the statement is 'stopping united winning it at some point' then you cant rely on Liverpool, anyone else yes but not Liverpool
Do you mean Arsenal or Liverpool? I know Arsenal have a terrible record against Manchester United and in Manchester in general, but I think the win against you is a turning point. If you did mean Liverpool why? They had no trouble thrashing United last season at Old Trafford, but then again lots of teams did.

supercrystal7 said:
marco said:
supercrystal7 said:

Do you mean Arsenal or Liverpool? I know Arsenal have a terrible record against Manchester United and in Manchester in general, but I think the win against you is a turning point. If you did mean Liverpool why? They had no trouble thrashing United last season at Old Trafford, but then again lots of teams did.

lots of water under the bridge from that Liverpool of last season, i wouldnt back this bunch to win anything, on a MCFC point of view i simply don't want united to win it but liverpool cant help us Preston are more likely to turn the scum over

marco said:
supercrystal7 said:
marco said:

lots of water under the bridge from that Liverpool of last season, i wouldnt back this bunch to win anything, on a MCFC point of view i simply don't want united to win it but liverpool cant help us Preston are more likely to turn the scum over
Fair enough. Don't worry we will right the terrible wrong we did and beat them in the FA Cup like we should have done in 1990.

In all seriousness though I think Arsenal are the favourites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.