Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
A competent ref and we destroy the c**ts.

Huge ask though

You're huge favorites and as you have all been saying in the EPL thread, "we are shit defensively" and have been like the luckiest team.

For me the game is a write-off, I hope we can recover after the reality-check. Anyway, H2Hs are where it's at--we'll need to beat the Rags (at anfield I'm not worried) and Arsenal (we don't play well at their place--probably another L there).

BTW, why this sudden fixation with referees in regards to next week? Referee's have helped us go from title challengers to barely clinging onto a Europa place?

superseiyan said:
pudge said:

Huge ask though

You're huge favorites and as you have all been saying in the EPL thread, "we are shit defensively" and have been like the luckiest team.

For me the game is a write-off, I hope we can recover after the reality-check. Anyway, H2Hs are where it's at--we'll need to beat the Rags (at anfield I'm not worried) and Arsenal (we don't play well at their place--probably another L there).

BTW, why this sudden fixation with referees in regards to next week? Referee's have helped us go from mid-table to barely clinging onto a Europa place?
fixed

superseiyan said:
pudge said:

Huge ask though

BTW, why this sudden fixation with referees in regards to next week? Referee's have helped us go from title challengers to barely clinging onto a Europa place?
Our last trip to Anfield was the previous worst/biased refereeing performance beaten only by Friend today.

You've reverted back to Penaltypool in every sense.

superseiyan said:
pudge said:

Huge ask though

Do you remember Clattenberg's performance last season at your place? We should have had (at least) two penalties. And Suarez should have walked (already booked and he did a blatant dive). Also, fat Phil Dowd awarding a scandalous penalty against Micah in a LC semi final a couple of years back. You probably won't remember Alf Grey, but us blues of a certain vintage still rage when we hear that name. We have good reason to be wary of any ref when we play your mob at your place.

jimharri said:
superseiyan said:
pudge said:

Huge ask though

Do you remember Clattenberg's performance last season at your place? We should have had (at least) two penalties. And Suarez should have walked (already booked and he did a blatant dive). Also, fat Phil Dowd awarding a scandalous penalty against Micah in a LC semi final a couple of years back. You probably won't remember Alf Grey, but us blues of a certain vintage still rage when we hear that name. We have good reason to be wary of any ref when we play your mob at your place.

Well last year we had Suarez and were your main challengers...this year we are "shit defensively" and the "luckiest team" so it'll be an easier game for you anyway.

Plus compare us last season at your place vs this season at your place no comparison.

Plus Yaya and Bony vs. no Lucas and Lovren.

:(

superseiyan said:
jimharri said:
superseiyan said:

Well last year we had Suarez and were your main challengers...this year we are "shit defensively" and the "luckiest team" so it'll be an easier game for you anyway.

Plus compare us last season at your place vs this season at your place no comparison.

Plus Yaya and Bony vs. no Lucas and Lovren.

:(
Try acknowledging the points re. the shocking refs we've had to put up with at your place, which you've avoided like the plague.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.