Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
uwe rosler 28 said:
I make Liverpool big favs now for 4th they are best team by a bit outside the front 3!

They are but their issue will be fatigue after the Europa League games. That's the only thing that will get Utd back in it.

Bluewonder said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
I make Liverpool big favs now for 4th they are best team by a bit outside the front 3!

They are but their issue will be fatigue after the Europa League games. That's the only thing that will get Utd back in it.

The Scousers didn't do too badly today, after their Thursday night exploits, did they?

Bluewonder said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

To be fair they have a big talented squad so should have enough in reserve! Keeping sturridge and sterling fit the key!

Bodgers on the ref "Kevin was excellent, he was under pressure from the crowd but he had great control of the game."

Didn't mention that Leicester is a lot closer to Liverpool than Southampton so must be corrupt.

Vienna_70 said:
Bluewonder said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

The Scousers didn't do too badly today, after their Thursday night exploits, did they?

Today they coped! Although Everton and Spurs didn't! Liverpool will struggle without the full three days' recovery normally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.