Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli Panic said:
hutton who blue said:
Some of those goals scored by Stoke against Liverpool were absolute crackers. And fair play to Crouchie for scoring the last goal and celebrating properly and triumphantly with his team mates.

And Charlie Adam, for his celebration against his former club. I don't like the guy, but he can't half hit a ball.

Did you see Walters appearing to taunt the dipper fans after his goal? He must have had issues with them in the past.

paulchapo said:
Eli Panic said:
hutton who blue said:
Some of those goals scored by Stoke against Liverpool were absolute crackers. And fair play to Crouchie for scoring the last goal and celebrating properly and triumphantly with his team mates.

And Charlie Adam, for his celebration against his former club. I don't like the guy, but he can't half hit a ball.

Did you see Walters appearing to taunt the dipper fans after his goal? He must have had issues with them in the past.
He and his family are Everton fans.

Prestwich_Blue said:
paulchapo said:
Eli Panic said:

He and his family are Everton fans.

Ahh cheers cleared that one up then,well done that man for giving it to them lol!!!

couple of swampy gems

CFxw-ZJW0AAbrEO.png

"like the symbol for wind on ancient maps"

CFyWYBqWYAAEOYR.jpg

Post on the BBC 'gossip column' from the Daily Mirror - "Liverpool are ready to offer striker Ricky Lambert 33, to Aston Villa in their bid to sign Belgium international Christian Benteke, 24"

I've a feeling that's a deal that Villa may find easy to turn down.

Helmet Cole said:
I generally have never had much hate for the dippers, but that little glimpse we got of rag-ishness we got from them last season when they were champions between xmas and March told me all I need to know and reminded me what the '80's were like - fuck them, their 'istory, and their candles. Clearly a lot wrong there - todays result reminded me of our last game under Sven at 'boro.

Same here; never had a real problem with them but oh how Brenda's wings melted when he flew too close to the sun.

Astley Lad said:
Post on the BBC 'gossip column' from the Daily Mirror - "Liverpool are ready to offer striker Ricky Lambert 33, to Aston Villa in their bid to sign Belgium international Christian Benteke, 24"

I've a feeling that's a deal that Villa may find easy to turn down.
I wonder how many ex-Villa players will be wheeled out saying Benteke is being "badly advised"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.