Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemc1 said:
if Rodgers hasn't thought wonder if Tevez might be interested in coming back for 1 season he wants sacking now, get rid of all the dead wood wages and use it to pay Tevez

Already said he's finishing his Juve contract and going home.

aguero93:20 said:
bluemc1 said:
if Rodgers hasn't thought wonder if Tevez might be interested in coming back for 1 season he wants sacking now, get rid of all the dead wood wages and use it to pay Tevez

Phew

bluemc1 said:
aguero93:20 said:
bluemc1 said:

Phew
Why would Tevez leave Juve for Liverpool? This isn't the 80's. Liverpool can't attract the big players anymore

blueinsa said:
Fucking Brenda and this if the owners don't want me I will leave line.

Too fucking right you will leave you self centred narcissistic twat as you will be sacked and wont have any other option.

Fuck me my hatred of this shiny toothed twat is going through the roof right now, especially after the press article this morning somehow managing to claim he would snub us if we wanted him pmsl.

Where had the deluded prick said this?!!! Could do with a laugh

Blumers Bloomers said:
blueinsa said:
Fucking Brenda and this if the owners don't want me I will leave line.

Too fucking right you will leave you self centred narcissistic twat as you will be sacked and wont have any other option.

Fuck me my hatred of this shiny toothed twat is going through the roof right now, especially after the press article this morning somehow managing to claim he would snub us if we wanted him pmsl.

Where had the deluded prick said this?!!! Could do with a laugh

Here it is in black and white.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32865722" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32865722</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.