Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrtwiceaseason said:
SWP's back said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Not remotely taking the piss.great body for a fan in the stand.but looks a fat out of condition footballer to me .with a belly hanging over his shorts
No offence like. But you're fucking clueless. He has no belly. The V you are looking at there is muscle.

You'd know if you'd ever been in shape.
Once did a sponsored walk at school if that counts.
Just 15 stone of relaxed muscle in a sack of potatoes shape .now.
Will try telling the Mrs my overhang is pure muscle see if she buys it .
[bigimg]http://www.troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg[/bigimg]

I'm carrying more fat then that and I'm around the 12-14% mark. His belly isn't hanging anywhere, his shorts are low and he's tightened them.

aguero93:20 said:
I'm carrying more fat then that and I'm around the 12-14% mark. His belly isn't hanging anywhere, his shorts are low and he's tightened them.
There's simply no overhang.

Generic Scouse tit Alvin Martin is currently bemoaning Liverpool's plight on talkshite. Telling us how hard it is to break attract players with no champs league and how it's nearly impossible to break into the top 4 cartel.

stony said:
Generic Scouse tit Alvin Martin is currently bemoaning Liverpool's plight on talkshite. Telling us how hard it is to break attract players with no champs league and how it's nearly impossible to break into the top 4 cartel.

Ha ha ha like they gave a fuck when they had it all nice and stitched up and we were outside the gates looking in.

SWP's back said:
aguero93:20 said:
There's simply no overhang.

That's what I'm saying, tbh the lad you were replying to probably hasn't been able to raise a leg in his life if he thinks that's fat.

stony said:

Do they ever do any self reflection?

paulchapo said:
stony said:

Ha ha ha like they gave a fuck when they had it all nice and stitched up and we were outside the gates looking in.

As we found out during our 'wilderness' years, tradition and past glories don't entitle any club to present or future success.

Fuck them!

Vienna_70 said:
paulchapo said:
stony said:

As we found out during our 'wilderness' years, tradition and past glories don't entitle any club to present or future success.

Fuck them!

I would love to see every one of those clubs that signed that letter to stitch it all up crash and burn. The dippers and Spurs have at the minute let's hope karma catches the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.