Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSW Blue said:
Eli Panic said:
Just heard Kolo Toure has extended (or resigned) his contract at Liverpool.

He could do better.

Without wishing to denigrate Kolo, as he was a great servant to Manchester City, he's not exactly the standard of player the Mourners should have in their squad if they are to regain their 'rightful' place in the top four.

mrtwiceaseason said:
SWP's back said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Speaking as a Chippendale myself have people seen that picture of Gerrard with his gut hanging out yesterday? No wonder his legs have gone .no idea he was that fat
This one?

71u5ie.jpg

Are you taking the piss? That's single figure body fat.

Maybe it's your sight that is lacking rather than Gerrard's athleticism.
Not remotely taking the piss.great body for a fan in the stand.but looks a fat out of condition footballer to me .with a belly hanging over his shorts
No offence like. But you're fucking clueless. He has no belly. The V you are looking at there is muscle.

You'd know if you'd ever been in shape.

Vienna_70 said:
GSW Blue said:
Eli Panic said:
Just heard Kolo Toure has extended (or resigned) his contract at Liverpool.

He could do better.

Without wishing to denigrate Kolo, as he was a great servant to Manchester City, he's not exactly the standard of player the Mourners should have in their squad if they are to regain their 'rightful' place in the top four.

He was awful this season,i'm not sure he would have had many other offers

karen7 said:
Vienna_70 said:
GSW Blue said:
He could do better.

That's my point.

If he was so awful, why would a club with top four ambitions give him an extension?

It just goes to show how far Liverpool have fallen.

Vienna_70 said:
karen7 said:
Vienna_70 said:

That's my point.

If he was so awful, why would a club with top four ambitions give him an extension?

It just goes to show how far Liverpool have fallen.

I think they have fallen right back to where they should be,last season was a fluke in many ways

SWP's back said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
SWP's back said:
This one?

71u5ie.jpg

Are you taking the piss? That's single figure body fat.

Maybe it's your sight that is lacking rather than Gerrard's athleticism.
Not remotely taking the piss.great body for a fan in the stand.but looks a fat out of condition footballer to me .with a belly hanging over his shorts
No offence like. But you're fucking clueless. He has no belly. The V you are looking at there is muscle.

You'd know if you'd ever been in shape.
Once did a sponsored walk at school if that counts.
Just 15 stone of relaxed muscle in a sack of potatoes shape .now.
Will try telling the Mrs my overhang is pure muscle see if she buys it .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.