Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
11113963_919164261462588_3964635341103018765_o.jpg
Hahahahahahaha

11337124_919116511467363_1775110298374681486_o.jpg
Forget SAS Bwhahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i almost felt of my chair WTF????? really????? it's it's ....just.......no matter they really are a species apart from the rest GOD bless them hahahahahahaha MISS hahahabahahahahah

In fairness Bogdan isn't a bad back up keeper what i have seen of him,at that price Inge is worth a punt too and is only young. Millner will do a solid job for them too. The problem is unless they can attract and sign a top top player,keep Sterling and get Sturridge fit they are probably looking at finishing where they finished last season. If these were our only signings i would be gutted which shows where we are now and where they are.I never thought i would see the day!

We need to pull our fingers out.........Liverpool are signing all the best players available and we havent signed a single person yet :-(
Sack the Board.

Strange how Ings from Burnley to Liverpool is seen by the press as a player trying to improve his lot
Where as sterling from Liverpool to city is seen as the worst transfer ever ,by the same press.
Haven't seen any criticism from any ex Liverpool player of the ings deal .
Or for that matter any ex Burnley players slating Ings

Stevie Me joining BT Sport as a pundit.

What the british media needs is more ex dippers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.