Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milner is a good signing. As for Ings, well the jury will be out until we see how he performs. He should get more game time than Lambert got last season, and could be a decent signing.

They're not bad signings for Liverpool so long as they are squad fillers rather than the main arrivals. If they could of brought in a bigger name before these 2 were announced they'd be looked at much more positively. Most Liverpool fans are assuming they are squad players and are now eagerly awaiting the big name signings. Unfortunately for them, Ings and Milner will probably be the biggest names they sign this summer. I can't wait for their fans reactions next season when they descend even further into mid-table mediocrity and continue to be irrelevant.

A comment from a Scouse fan on Skysports:

First we took Milner from under City and Arsenal, took Ings from under United and look set to snap up that quality goal keeper from Bolton, all before any of the so called "big" clubs have done any business. You all laughed at me when I said next year would be our year, but who is laughing now!

You've gotta laugh.

First we took Milner from under City and Arsenal, took Ings from under United and look set to snap up that quality goal keeper from Bolton, all before any of the so called "big" clubs have done any business. You all laughed at me when I said next year would be our year, but who is laughing now!

You've gotta laugh.
Oh we are la. Laughing our cocks off.

You've gotta laugh.

Do you think he really believes this stuff ? i mean i deluded myself a shit rc car was the monster machine (one with loads of wheels) when i was a kid but that was as far as i could stretch it.

You've gotta laugh.

That's a rag or a toffee on a wind up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.