Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
KJAER: WHY I SNUBBED LIVERPOOL

This is what you call a snub from Danish international Simon Kjaer, who has revealed he turned down a move to Liverpool because he wants to win trophies.

The 26-year-old had been linked with a move to Anfield before joining Fenerbahce from Lille this week.

And he told Haber Turk: "Liverpool wanted me, but I want championships, I want to win trophies. Fenerbahce's goals this season are big, and it was explained to me very well."

What a hero. If I ever meet Cajer I'll buy him a pint.

This is what you call a snub from Danish international Simon Kjaer, who has revealed he turned down a move to Liverpool because he wants to win trophies.

The 26-year-old had been linked with a move to Anfield before joining Fenerbahce from Lille this week.

And he told Haber Turk: "Liverpool wanted me, but I want championships, I want to win trophies. Fenerbahce's goals this season are big, and it was explained to me very well."

Anyone here have an account on RAWK?

Ohh that is funny.

To be honest joining Fenerbache (or Galatassary) to win trophies would mean nothing to me.... it is the equivalent of Georgio Samaras waving his Scottish championship medals at Steve Gerrard as if to imply he s a better player....

To be honest joining Fenerbache (or Galatassary) to win trophies would mean nothing to me.... it is the equivalent of Georgio Samaras waving his Scottish championship medals at Steve Gerrard as if to imply he s a better player....
Tbf Samaras in 2 seasons in the Premier League achieved everything that Stevie Slip did in 17.

Are you referring to the Football League?

;-)
792981-1.jpg

They've got the ribbons ready and all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.