Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely don't see the appeal of Liverpool for Benteke.

Villa were good under Sherwood and Benteke clearly enjoys playing under him.

Let's be honest, Liverpool aren't going anywhere as a club, he isn't going to win anything there.

If Villa give Benteke a bigger wage, it's reported they will, I can see him staying.

Istreeeee larrrr

I've seriously just seen this on RAWK

Raheem should take a look at our trophy ROOM, and compare it to the shelf in a cup'd at City when he arrives. I used to have no truck with City during their normal yrs but since the injection of oil money from an oppressive and corrupt regime, theyve changed. They should count their success in terms of the blood the regime has and will continue to spill. Success at any cost is no success at all. Utd has more class than them and thats hard for me to say, but I will always have more respect for the red side of manc than the blue side. They at least didnt do it with blood money.

Hahahahahahaha!

I genuinely wonder sometimes how a set of fans can talk about history so much without knowing their own, properly.

Liverpool can buy trophies all they want in the 70/80's, but it's blood money if anyone else does it.

So bitter! XD

Hahahahahahaha!

I genuinely wonder sometimes how a set of fans can talk about history so much without knowing their own, properly.

Liverpool can buy trophies all they want in the 70/80's, but it's blood money if anyone else does it.

So bitter! XD

The lack of self-awareness doesn't stop there though. If they want to talk about blood money, how about their second largest sponsor which just happens to be the national airline of Indonesia? Indonesia's human right's record is worse than that of Abu Dhabi so if they want to play top trumps on that one then we win hands down!

Hahahahahahaha!

So bitter! XD

The **** who wrote that probably had to run it through google translate from native Norwegian first.

This is a funny reply from Tesco to the parody account Deluded Brendan:

CHpCxhSWcAAhVEF.jpg

Looks like Southampton are getting ready to rip them off over Clyne, they've just signed his replacement in Cedric from Sporting. I imagine they'll get a silly £15-20m off the dippers and once again be laughing their tits off after signing an equal, if not superior replacement for only £3.5m

Raheem should take a look at our trophy ROOM, and compare it to the shelf in a cup'd at City when he arrives. I used to have no truck with City during their normal yrs but since the injection of oil money from an oppressive and corrupt regime, theyve changed. They should count their success in terms of the blood the regime has and will continue to spill. Success at any cost is no success at all. Utd has more class than them and thats hard for me to say, but I will always have more respect for the red side of manc than the blue side. They at least didnt do it with blood money.

Liverpool fans were charged with the manslaughter of 39 people.

This is the only reply ever to any of their fucking obscene discussion of class and morality.

This is the only reply ever to any of their fucking obscene discussion of class and morality.

Pretty sure that was Chelsea fans buddy, Liverpool are always the victims remember.

I love the slow collapse of Liverpool its like the shithead kid at school who used to always think he was better than everyone because he had the latest toy one time and pushed it in everyones face asking if they were jealous. Now everyones moved on the twat has to sit alone with his increasingly broken toy pretending people are still definitly jealous, they're just laughing and having a good time to pretend their okay, he's the best and everyone wishes they were him with his out of date piece of shit...

Fucking Liverpool.

If they want to start talking trophies they'd be best advised not to talk to a 20yr old about them as most of them were won before he was born!

The fucking rules have changed since they last won th league - keepers can't pick up a back pass, offside has changed and teams are allowed more than 1 sub. It's almost a different sport!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.