Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp's latest presser was comedic

The full shower

"The boys read it and they don't feel too good about it"

Fuck Me Klopp, spare a thought for our lads they're routinely slagged off on a daily basis not just in the papers, but from all factions of the media regardless of how they perform.

It's funny how everyone questioned whether Pep's tactics would work in the PL and it's becoming clearer that it's Klopp with the problems.

With all due respect, Liverpool have a weaker team than Dortmund of old.

This is the best Liverpool XI I can think of:

Mignolet

Clyne
Matip
Lovren
Moreno

Can
Henderson (Lallana's better but he'd make things too unbalanced)
Coutinho

Mane
Salah
Firmino

Dortmund 2012/13:

Weindenfeller

Piszczek
Subotic
Hummels
Schmelzer

Bender
Gundogan

Blaszczykowski
Gotze
Reus

Lewandowski

As you can see there's a huge gulf in player quality between the two sides. Man for man, the Dortmund side is more talented in almost every position. Only Mane and Coutinho are as good as the Dortmund bunch. Admittedly the likes of Matip, Clyne, Can and Salah could get up to that level with the right kind of coaching and time. But the rest of the team is too weak, enough so that it drags everyone else down. Mignolet isn't good enough. Moreno can't defend. Lovren is the wrong player for the system. Henderson is a tryer but he just lacks that ability that the best have. Firmino can't score.

If Liverpool had gone for it and really invested during the window then I genuinely think Klopp could make it work. But they have too much deadwood, not enough quality throughout and players that don't quite fit the system.

I could go on about their blatant midfield unbalance, but I can't be bothered honestly..

The dippers delusion in football is just an extension of their own warped sense of self importance as people and a city. They live and belong in the past. They are no longer funny or relevant. They can cry, rant and protest as much as they like, no one is interested anymore except their ex player's and the arse licking media. They are the fifty year old man trying to chat up the twenty year old stunner in the bar and can't understand why their charm no longer works. In short they are an embarrassment.

So are you saying I should stop doing it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.