Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subject to a middle East takeover bid.
According to the Mirror.
Wonder if some of the fans on Rawk will change their tune about oil money?

Course they will, they are the most deluded set of clowns in football and that includes vermin fans. I'm not going into the finer points, as I don't want to cause offence, but they are classic fingers in ears and only see and hear what suits them and their distinct lack of moral compass. If they do get bought out I hope it's as successful as their last two take overs.

Subject to a middle East takeover bid.
According to the Mirror.
Wonder if some of the fans on Rawk will change their tune about oil money?

I hope it happens if only to see that despicable sanctimonious c*nt Twelfth Man who posts on RAWK eat his own fucking words as well as his own shit as he pathetically tries to justify it following years of vitriolic posts about our owner.

The new town hall extension in Liverpool is nearly complete

CJztkyBUsAAMTge.jpg

I hope it happens if only to see that despicable sanctimonious c*nt Twelfth Man who posts on RAWK eat his own fucking words as well as his own shit as he pathetically tries to justify it following years of vitriolic posts about our owner.
Nice one,may have a look at rawk,sometime next year,see how its going over there,la

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.