Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

And there me thinking,its only the deep-south off the USA where there,s trailer thrash,
Or does..1(walk) have first go with 7(alone)
And does..2(you-ll)get sloppy seconds with 7(alone)
And..0(never) doesn't get a look in & just sit there pull one off over 7(alone) singing the anthem..

And there me thinking,its only the deep-south off the USA where there,s trailer thrash,
Or does..1(walk) have first go with 7(alone)
And does..2(you-ll)get sloppy seconds with 7(alone)
And..0(never) doesn't get a look in & just sit there pull one off over 7(alone) singing the anthem..[/QUOT
DGUAI-MUIAATgdQ

they really are a weird breed !!!!!!!!

12670876_1079208135475244_3312756620319386699_n.jpg
12670876_1079208135475244_3312756620319386699_n.jpg
C-VciR2XsAAyUoY.jpg

Same at the Etihad tbh

But at least our fans don't urge the fans to 'lash coins and bricks at the c*nts'. If that is what is terme a true fan posting that i would rather have the half and half selfie taking plastics. What a tool.

Even though it's fun watching the scousers lose. A draw might be the best result tomorrow. Or do we want Liverpool to win as Tottenham seem a bigger rival to the league?

Even though it's fun watching the scousers lose. A draw might be the best result tomorrow. Or do we want Liverpool to win as Tottenham seem a bigger rival to the league?

Dippers win. They'd still be 9 points behind and we have the 5-0 over them. Then a demoralised rags and Spuds can 0-0 each other next weekend.

Dippers win. They'd still be 9 points behind and we have the 5-0 over them. Then a demoralised rags and Spuds can 0-0 each other next weekend.

Probably best with a dippers win as you say. But still, a scrappy 0-0 draw wouldn't be half bad. As long as Tottenham doesn't win, most results are ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.