Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're going to get the 'always the victim' jibes for this, and I'm sure they weren't all angels out there, but fair play to the club for sticking up for their fans if this is true.

Would we do the same?

In a word no. Our fan's were attacked in Madrid and i can't remember a peep from the club. It happens a lot and Spain appears to be the main offenders but eufa never do anything about it they couldn't give a fuck about fans. Throw some paper planes or say the hulk isn't incredible and wow, they will throw the book at you!

Best review for me was :

I tried to buy this in Waterstones but it was raining outside and I slipped. Whilst I was recovering Demba Ba nipped in and got the last copy.

"Me Maaaaa bawt me dis for me beerfday like, and me cell mate red it to me like. It wos boss!"

So shocked to hear about trouble with the Liverpool fans at Sevilla and obviously they had nothing to do with it, JUST LIKE HEYSEL.
Roll on global warming as in the event of higher tides most of Scumside will be under water.

Can they be docked points for that Nivea ad?
A thing to note about the Nivea ad is it shows just how much their star has fallen that, without an instantly recognisable face in the current squad, whomever commissioned the thing was evidently forced to insist that a guy who retired two years ago was shoe-horned into the thing.

I'd sack Klopp if I was them to be honest, because their chances of winning a trophy under him are about 0.

I'd sack Klopp if I was them to be honest, because their chances of winning a trophy under him are about 0.
I don’t think their chances are that high to be honest. Klopp’s a fucking buffoon. Long may it continue.

Followed by a set of ‘holier than thou’ utter, utter bellends that think they’re superior in every sense because their team used to be good.

I hope they don’t win a throw in, let alone a fucking trophy.

I don’t think their chances are that high to be honest. Klopp’s a fucking buffoon. Long may it continue.

Followed by a set of ‘holier than thou’ utter, utter bellends that think they’re superior in every sense because their team used to be good.

I hope they don’t win a throw in, let alone a fucking trophy.

Agreed, the longer they continue to concede as often as they score, the happier I'll be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.