Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a read of our published accounts and take note of reports like the soccerex one last week that puts us as world number 1 now.

Its far more informative than listening to talksport or your mates in Essex.
I wasn’t going to be that polite ... fair play!

To be fair you paid high prices for players before the transfer market got heated. How much would a 22 year old Aguero cost now? How much is Sterling worth now? You didn't need to strengthen your attacking positions this season, Pep sorted your defence out with 3 defenders and a goalie and a defensive mid I believe? Your flair players were already in place.

It's called a plan.

League table is evidence its worked yet for years we have just been throwing money at mercenaries apparently?

Still not touching the money either you or the rags have spent on individual players to boot!

Because football was not invented in 1992.
The reason it is relevant is because since the Premier League started yours is the first club to spend a billion without winning it. I'm nearly 50 pal and have watched us get battered at Anfield against teams containing Dalglish, Souness, Nicol, Whelan, Lee, Rush Aldridge amongst others.

My point was that FSG's financial model is profit before trophies

Excuse me, I am under continual attack here from you guys and I have been nothing but honest and defending my ground. If you can't handle the truth then ban me but that would say more about you than me I think.

You're under attack because you are calling blues knobs and going down the oil money route its that simple.

By all means defend your club, id be worried if you didnt but just remember you're a guest on here that's all.

Excuse me, I am under continual attack here from you guys and I have been nothing but honest and defending my ground. If you can't handle the truth then ban me but that would say more about you than me I think.
Have you fck you come on here giving it the big moral highground scouse shit knowing full well you’re just on the WUM you said earlier you were out then seconds later you’re back... you’ve had a good run... I hope you get the elbow now you annoying ****

Have a read of our published accounts and take note of reports like the soccerex one last week that puts us as world number 1 now.

Its far more informative than listening to talksport or your mates in Essex.
I saw that. I think we were about 16 in the list and as well as you, Arsenal, United, Chelsea were all ahead of us.

FSG.

Sports Franchise.

American Billionaires.

Do me a favour, Bob.

Pot, Kettle, Black.

You're under attack because you are calling blues knobs and going down the oil money route its that simple.

By all means defend your club, id be worried if you didnt but just remember you're a guest on here that's all.
The knobs comments were about red fans not yours if you read it properly and do you seriously believe that your club is not supported by a wealthy nation state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.