Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because some fans are decent and some are knobs.

Yeah but they are our knobs.

I quite like you SB but the oil money jibe is lazy and you need to remember were you are posting fella or your stay will be short lived.

respect should be easy for you as a supporter of a club that is all about respect and dignity and history etc etc etc after all, money cant buy those things now can it?

Yet we still have not paid anymore for a player and are completely dominating the domestic scene right now.

You blame us for inflated transfer when its clubs like yours, panic buying as you play for a top 4 spot because of the business plan that is raising prices ridiculously for players that are not even considered world class.

It was only a few months ago the world was laughing at us for spending £45M on Walker, a full back that would walk into virtually any side and his having a blinder of a season and is now part of a side 15 points clear at the top.

Yes we spend but we spend it well, with a plan and we dont sell our best players!
To be fair you paid high prices for players before the transfer market got heated. How much would a 22 year old Aguero cost now? How much is Sterling worth now? You didn't need to strengthen your attacking positions this season, Pep sorted your defence out with 3 defenders and a goalie and a defensive mid I believe? Your flair players were already in place.

Jesus, that's some talent there. My question would be, what's all the money been spent on?
3191470-e1444042142556.jpg

Liverpool are the first club to spend £1 BILLION without winning the Premier League. I quite like the German Bee Gee and think he could build a good side. However FSG's MO is to make money on players first and foremost rather than challenge for trophies. That's why they'll always win the net spend cup rather than the Premier League

German Bee Gee, I'm having that one ;)

As I said I'd wish we kept the little magician but its hard to keep a player that is set on leaving. You never know it may happen to you one day despite your riches.

But you're Liverpool.
You've won 5 European Cups.
You've won countless trophies.
You're the 2nd biggest club in the country.
You've got #istory.
You've got the KOP and those magical European Nights.
Etc.

But you can't keep your best players.

Once again. You ignored my earlier post.

City don't sell their best players.
And more importantly, they don't want to go to another club.

You live in the past. It's in your DNA and in your mindset, just like your fellow Liverpool/Norwegian fans.

Yeah but they are our knobs.

I quite like you SB but the oil money jibe is lazy and you need to remember were you are posting fella or your stay will be short lived.

respect should be easy for you as a supporter of a club that is all about respect and dignity and history etc etc etc after all, money cant buy those things now can it?
Excuse me, I am under continual attack here from you guys and I have been nothing but honest and defending my ground. If you can't handle the truth then ban me but that would say more about you than me I think.

From the revenue we bring in, yes there was initial investment but we had to play catch up. Anyway we buy wisely, something you and our neighbours have failed to do.
You don't have to explain your finances to Liverpool fc. Your money is perfectly legitimate in my eyes, so no need to defend against these daft accusations. Typical scouse attitude. It's not their business anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.