Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the fan of a club with deep pockets. Remember its your guys who started this money discussion with their barbs about breaking transfer records and then a contrarian view of '
VvD can only be [paid for with Coutinho money). Fact is you can blow us out of the water with your finances so go figure.

No we play to the same FFP rules you do.

We can afford and attract better players because of the financial plan we run too and the fact we are a world class side only getting better.

Deep pockets has fuck all to do with it anymore because FFP put paid to all that, something you wanted and which funnily, leaves you know with one hand tied behind your back as you try to play catch up.

As a bi-monthly visitor to Finland I can assure you Finnish people do not recognise themselves as Scandinavian. It's only referred to a Scandinavia country because ill-educated people have said it is millions of times and now it's accepted as fact.

He doesn’t know his geography but he definitely knows his istree la.

Fact is you can blow us out of the water with your finances so go figure.

You need to take your own advice, sir.

By that I mean figuring it out, because your grasp of our financial state really is a million miles away from the reality.

Quite a few posts over the last 10 pages will give you a good steer.

In particular those from JRB.

You are a bigoted idiot. There is absolutely no way you can be categorically sure at this stage what was said. If the N word was said the microphones will have picked it up and Firmino will be rightfully punished for making a racist comment. Until then you should keep your biased opinions to yourself.

Remind me again what a bigot is? oh thats right, someone who is intolerant of another's viewpoint. There's only one of us sunshine who is being intolerant. I've merely expressed my interpretation of the evidence presented in the Firmino/Holgate incident - you are intolerant of my interpretation.

I will repeat this again - it is quite clear that Holgate believes he has been racially abused by one of your players. For a city with a left-wing, tolerant reputation, your football clubs don't half have a problem with racism

I was a Chelsea fan up until 2012 but then city won the league and I was hooked.
I haven't missed a game on tv for 5 years now and I consider myself a proper fan now as I've got a Claudio bravo duvet set and a danilo teddy.
Don't come on here and start having a go at the club I love and that has been in my blood for over half a decade.
You fans of these clubs with massive history are an embarrassment to the new breed of football and it's fans.

Is the Danilo teddy your referring to

https://goo.gl/images/MC8NF5

No we play to the same FFP rules you do.

We can afford and attract better players because of the financial plan we run too and the fact we are a world class side only getting better.

Deep pockets has fuck all to do with it anymore because FFP put paid to all that, something you wanted and which funnily, leaves you know with one hand tied behind your back as you try to play catch up.

The irony is beautiful.

Whatever the cartel throw we have an answer for. It's now us sitting at the top of the table.

But you're Liverpool.
You've won 5 European Cups.
You've won countless trophies.
You're the 2nd biggest club in the country.
You've got #istory.
You've got the KOP and those magical European Nights.
Etc.

But you can't keep your best players.

Once again. You ignored my earlier post.

City don't sell their best players.
And more importantly, they don't want to go to another club.

You live in the past. It's in your DNA and in your mindset, just like your fellow Liverpool/Norwegian fans.

It’s fair to say the thread can close now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.