Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lfc have a large fan base because of past success(glory hunters/sons and daughters of glory hunters)

We will get it as well in the coming years.

thats football and were there is success, many will want to be associated with it.

As I said I'd wish we kept the little magician but its hard to keep a player that is set on leaving. You never know it may happen to you one day despite your riches.

But why did he want to leave if Liverpool are this ‘big’ club you keep bouncing on about? Why did Suarez? Why did Sterling?

You’re fucked to answer now because you can’t give the ‘for the most money’ answer given you’ve just spunked 75m on player who’s slightly better than half decent.

Do tell.

Fuck it I'm giving myself a ban as its getting late and I've recorded match of the day. Goodnight kids.

You got 2/3 of your 2014 fine back.
You are currently adhering to FFP rules this is true.
You have made a profit the last 2 years (but apparently not the years just before).
I hope you can keep it up, but remember where you where and keep your feet on the ground as things can change.
BTW you are an extremely offensive and obnoxious person
No, he's sound. You, on the other hand are a maudlin mildly irritating ****.

You got 2/3 of your 2014 fine back.
You are currently adhering to FFP rules this is true.
You have made a profit the last 2 years (but apparently not the years just before).
I hope you can keep it up, but remember where you where and keep your feet on the ground as things can change.
BTW you are an extremely offensive and obnoxious person

£33mill.
We took the £16mill hit that was given to the cartel clubs, rather than being given to grass roots football across Europe by UEFA.
And we will continue to make a profit.
What profit would LFC have made without the FSG bail out?
Why do you hope?
You know we will.
Sheikh Mansour makes FSG look like American franchise Cowboys.
In you opinion. The thing is, you're no different to the vast majority of LFC fans.
You live in the past. They think LFC have a divine right to win the PL and trophies.
Get real. As a club on and off the pitch, LFC are light years behind City.
But by all means, keep on living on your #istory.(if that makes you feel better?)

Most of city’s ‘younger fans’ will be from the Manchester area and will be sons and daughters of city fans who were used to tough times.

We don’t have a sense of entitlement at all. We’re just enjoying the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.