Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the one that goes

“Mo Salah Mo Salah run-ning dowwwn the wiiiing.
Salah la la la la la la la the Egyptian Kiiing.

Recognise he tune to the original song to but can’t put a name to it. Annoying that
Probably The Beetles or Cilla Black, don’t think Manchester has much of a music tradition you would have heard of

If I was a Liverpool fan, instead of walking around with a hard on for 2 weeks after today, I'd be asking serious questions of a squad that can , on a annual basis, raise their game to such an extent where they look like world beaters against the league leaders....yet can't beat the 'meat n potato' teams regularly.
It's freaky weird. I'm sure Liverpool fans now think it's ok to finish 4th cos they beat the league leaders again.

Last edited:
Is the guy whose name would be a great score in scrabble always that good?

I think he scored against last season from range with his head.

If I was a Liverpool fan, instead of walking around with a hard on for 2 weeks after today, I'd be asking serious questions of a squad that can , on a annual basis, raise their game to such an extent where they look like world beaters against the league leaders....yet can't beat the 'meat n potato' teams regularly.
It's freaky weird. I'm sure Liverpool fans now think it's ok to finish 4th cos they beat the league leaders again.
Ironic isn't it, they treat the league game against us as a cup final every time, yet when we played them in a real cup final, they lost.

Nail and head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.