Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool is the perfect draw for us. I was a little worried about Anfield, but thinking about it we have come out smelling of roses. The 3rd worse team left and no travelling.
Just remember when we have gone head to head with them for trohies, the bottled it twice.

Yeah I try not to talk about it now. I think if you are a fan of another club you have to have very thick skin to join other forums. You have to also learn not to take the bait a lot.
They can say things to you, but you can't say anything back. That's the deal you make when you join.
You have both been treated fairly on here when you have not been talking a load of bollocks, you do however know where the door is if you feel some of the things said to you are unwarranted...!

It is quite simply an awful draw for Liverpool. They would have been saying "anyone but City".

I find BTs choice of Wednesday and Tuesday a little strange. Surely Tuesday and Wednesday would have been better for both clubs with an extra two days to recover for a cross City derby in the middle?

I find BTs choice of Wednesday and Tuesday a little strange. Surely Tuesday and Wednesday would have been better for both clubs with an erxtra day to recover for a cross City derby in the middle?
BT don't choose the days, UEFA do. BT are one of hundreds of different providers worldwide bidding for TV rights, unlike the domestic football where BT and Sly have the influence and sway to set the schedule.

Since I hav been on bluemoon, I hav never mentioned money. I hav always stuck to non controversial stuff and left a lot of the bile alone. Bit like if I was in the home end of an away ground. If you are a guest, you take whats what. Lack of Self awareness and entitlement is what you want.
Well done. Do you want a prize?
I can safely say that if you didn't behave in a responsible manner the ban hammer would hit you fairly quickly.

Such an odious club, City and set of fans.

The deluded sense of self-entitlement is worse than Un*ted, we saw that in 2013/14 when they let the league slip ;-)

So they can be a nothing second division club before setting transfer records, but we are "lottery winners" apparently.

I was there for 3 years for University and the place is stuck in a time warp. The Beatles, Cavern Club, Cilla Black, yawn yawn yawn.

Had a group of dippers while I was there wanting to kick my head just because I'm Manc, all they seemed to focus on was Mcr having a gay village, says it all for the mindset and what generation these "people" are stuck in

Horrible place, horrible club, horrible people

In case I haven't made it clear, I'm certainly not a fan!
You realy need to use city with a small c in your first sentence for one second I thought you were talking about City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.